Kraton Thinking about getting an Outcast or Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim84

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
looking to get my second arrama i hace a 3s granite looking at the outcast or kraton

looking to get my second arrama i hace a 3s granite looking at the outcast or kraton
I have a 6s notorious (outcast with a different bodies) and I love it. But if I had to start over between the Kraton and the outcast, if probably go with the Kraton because of the longer wheelbase. The outcast gets very squirrelly and takes lots of practice to handle it smoothly. The longer wheelbase of the Kraton is a little more tame. If you like wheelies and backflips go outcast!

thanks whats the parts availiaility do you know

thanks whats the parts availiaility do you know
I don't have a lhs closer than an hour away so I buy everything I need online. No problems getting anything yet! There are several kit dismantlers out there selling new parts dirt cheap too.

thanks been on tower hobbies looks like they have some parts now others available mid may think i will order the kraton

thanks cant wait

thanks been on tower hobbies looks like they have some parts now others available mid may think i will order the kraton
If things go like they did when the 3s trucks released then parts availability will be a nightmare. Tower saying mid May means nothing. Trust me on that one.

If things go like they did when the 3s trucks released then parts availability will be a nightmare. Tower saying mid May means nothing. Trust me on that one.
Like the non-existent 3s Typhon arms, adjustable motor mount, metal diffs that has been pushed back for over a year . . . & most importantly, the driveshafts. At least the cup is available now, as useless as it is.

thanks like i said new to the brand what parts should i keep an eye out for back ups

You think they will make a center diff for this? I prefer a center diff to running a locker with a slipper.

Like the non-existent 3s Typhon arms, adjustable motor mount, metal diffs that has been pushed back for over a year . . . & most importantly, the driveshafts. At least the cup is available now, as useless as it is.
I just picked up the Typhon 3s arms (front & rear) from nzhobbies.com if you're still looking for them. Putting them on my BRCC!

Back