Thinking about getting it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
Screenshot_20221225-182457_Chrome.jpg

Originally 261 now 150.

I don't know about after-market support at this point, but it's always fun to build something different. Might be worth it just for the experience. HPI went under, but it looks like they are trying to make a comeback with their Baja 5b

I thought you were getting a boat and now this??? You need chemical intervention! :LOL: j/k....buy both!

Last edited:
I don't know about after-market support at this point, but it's always fun to build something different. Might be worth it just for the experience. HPI went under, but it looks like they are trying to make a comeback with their Baja 5b
They went under in 2016, then were bought out by Ripmax from the UK, then they were sold again to Vasterguard(not sure about the spelling) Group from the Netherlands back in 2019.

@Bigrayzrc Unless you live in the UK or Australia do not expect much for parts support even the new Vorza cars that were released in June still do not have any stock parts available..... I can't find the chassis for the Vorza S Flux truggy anywhere. One of the retailers in the UK has an eta of February for the chassis.

The Axial SCX 10ii raw builders kit is on sale right now for $191.99 at amainhobbies.com... still not the best, but will probably serve you better than the HPI in the long run. Or you could put in a little extra and go with the SSD Trail king or Vanquish builders kit if you really want some good quality.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back