Thinking about possibly selling the kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Thinking about selling my heavily modded kraton. I need few upgrades for my pc and the kraton doesn't get much run time lately. Also I'm getting tired of fixing it, my driving skills suck. Those of you that know my rig know it's a beast and it's fully upgraded including but not limited to custom anodized parts and 10mm jbi towers and jbi chassis. It would probably come with the vtx and goggles for fpv, took months of colab between me and @3d-rc.myshopify.com to get it to work as good as it does. The goggles alone are a good deal, they are built by me using cheap box goggles but modded to run a fat shark module for true diversity. Lots of love went into the rig, it would need a new shock cap for one of the shocks and possibly a new esc as the max6 in it works but its beat up pretty good from the last outing. It ejected itself from the bashqueen mount plate.

Aslo if anyones interested for the right price I have a watercooled saphire rx580 nitro 8gb gpu, a gigabyte gaming 5 z370 and a i7 8700k i'm looking to get rid of to offset the cost of the new parts. All used but taken very good care of. The gpu I have all the stock stuff for it too. The cpu never got overclocked past the auto settings in gigabytes oc program. So it never went past 4.7 it's been water cooled since day one. With a nvme drive and good ram it loads windows faster then my tv can start up.

Last edited:
Hrm.

Send me pictures of your cpu and water block. I might be interested in your mobo and cpu if it comes with the block.
Running an 1800x and it has lots of cores but poop single core speed.

Hrm.

Send me pictures of your cpu and water block. I might be interested in your mobo and cpu if it comes with the block.
Running an 1800x and it has lots of cores but poop single core speed.
I need the block for my new setup. It's just a alliexpress special but it's worked great.

I need the block for my new setup. It's just a alliexpress special but it's worked great.
We have a ryzen 7 1800x OC to 4.2 ghz and a 1080ti both watercooled with two 120x360 rads with 5 fans. It's stupid quiet. 2 case fans also. Run everything 4k and only get maybe 30fps on the big dips. Mild OC on the 1080ti. Otherwise a pretty reliable 60fps on not AAA titles. Using a 50 inch Toshiba TV as a monitor so 60 fps is our v sync target anyhow.

I can't upload pics from my phone cuz woodie limits file size but this is it when I built it last year

118510150_668617337075206_4295455501735627777_n.jpg

The i78700k is mint and takes anything you can throw at it I would keep it but I want gen4 pcie and I need a new board and cpu for that. it has 2 samsung pro nvme's in raid 0 for boot drive. Stupid fast.

I have the box for the motherboard but not cpu I'm hoping to sell it as a combo and then ship it with cpu seated so it can't get damaged pins on the board.
the new gpu is 3.5k before tax. New board is 309, and 670 for the new cpu. For my old stuff I'm hoping for 600 for the cpu motherboard combo as the board is still going for around 3 on newegg and the cpu is at around 5 but open to offers. The old gpu i'm kinda firm on 600 cuz they are at 600 and up for a used one on ebay and mine has a $150 block on it. If someone wants to take the lot I'm willing to make a combo deal for 1k. As for the kraton I'm not sure on a price yet as it's hitting around the 4k mark for total money put into it so I would want a decent amount but people might get put off cuz it's a v4, I be it a very very modded v4.

Last edited:
Thinking about selling my heavily modded kraton. I need few upgrades for my pc and the kraton doesn't get much run time lately. Also I'm getting tired of fixing it, my driving skills suck. Those of you that know my rig know it's a beast and it's fully upgraded including but not limited to custom anodized parts and 10mm jbi towers and jbi chassis. It would probably come with the vtx and goggles for fpv, took months of colab between me and @3d-rc.myshopify.com to get it to work as good as it does. The goggles alone are a good deal, they are built by me using cheap box goggles but modded to run a fat shark module for true diversity. Lots of love went into the rig, it would need a new shock cap for one of the shocks and possibly a new esc as the max6 in it works but its beat up pretty good from the last outing. It ejected itself from the bashqueen mount plate.

Aslo if anyones interested for the right price I have a watercooled saphire rx580 nitro 8gb gpu, a gigabyte gaming 5 z370 and a i7 8700k i'm looking to get rid of to offset the cost of the new parts. All used but taken very good care of. The gpu I have all the stock stuff for it too. The cpu never got overclocked past the auto settings in gigabytes oc program. So it never went past 4.7 it's been water cooled since day one. With a nvme drive and good ram it loads windows faster then my tv can start up.
It's a sad day when our computers turn of faster than out tvs :ROFLMAO: I mean seriously why does it take so long for the tv to come on?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back