Felony Thinking of buying a Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoJT

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm thinking of buying a Felony. I've never owned or driven an on road car. My experience has been all off road bashers.

Looking for Pros/Cons and general info that I should be aware of (I do understand that I'll burn through tires) specifically how it will compare / differ from off road bashers. I own an Erevo and Talion EXB as a point of reference.

How does the Felony rate on the fun factor?

Thanks all!

I’d give it a 10 on the fun factor and the tire shredding abilities 👍🏼 just be careful.. the addiction is real.
BFBFB05C-DE08-48BA-8CB4-FD4B34296B2F.jpeg

429A11E2-C509-4192-89BD-B6ED280D6020.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All,

I'm thinking of buying a Felony. I've never owned or driven an on road car. My experience has been all off road bashers.

Looking for Pros/Cons and general info that I should be aware of (I do understand that I'll burn through tires) specifically how it will compare / differ from off road bashers. I own an Erevo and Talion EXB as a point of reference.

Thanks all!

Hello.

I have Mojave 1/7 and EXB Kraton and other Arrma cars.

The one im Most happy with is my Limitless.

After 50 plus runs i still run it all stock parts.
No change.

Only change diffoils and bearings.

I drive it 8s and stupid hard.
Look my video if you don't trust me

This is the strongest RC car i ever have .
And i got alot more than 100 different rc cars past 30years.

Arrma 1/7 onroad is the best rc car you can buy of them all.

I don't know about Felony.
Anyways, the Felony is more protected than open wheel design car like my Limitless.

My limitless is bullet proof.

Felony must be atleast this too.

Do you self a favor.
Buy one 1/7 Arrma onroad car and ENJOY the beast and be happy.

I find the felony to be a lot of fun. It's definitely a nice change of pace from off road bashers. It's even more fun when you have a nice parking lot or something to use as a playground 🤣. Be prepared to get dirty though. I never would have imagined my on road cars would be harder to keep clean than my bashers.

Felony is great for the looks, but it does have a little downside of running asymetric diffs and tires. If it's all about road bashing and drifting that's all fine. Though if you wanna push it to ridiculous speeds a limitless or infraction will be a better starting point.

Go for it, just make sure you've got someplace large enough to really let her stretch her legs.

Or look at the infraction. Both are great!

Hmmm that building looks familiar
It's in Longmont, there are a few businesses over there. The only one I remember is Renesas electronics which is a microcontroller company or something like that. I think there is some laser company over there too. It has some real nice sized parking lots all around the building and it's empty on the weekends. Great place to rc. =D

Hi All,

Thanks all!
Did you pull trigger? I did this way, got roller chassis coming, bought wheels an c8 corvette body . Have some spar electronics to install. Currently fixing up a body while waiting for chassis to arrive.

Did you pull trigger? I did this way, got roller chassis coming, bought wheels an c8 corvette body . Have some spar electronics to install. Currently fixing up a body while waiting for chassis to arrive.
20220314_144022.jpg

See,made fire orange, custom color by me too.

Thanks everyone! I do have some good places to run it. I don't plan on doing any speed runs. Just bashing and roasting tires!

Your Felony looks awesome!
Don't planning on doing any speed run. 😂😂 that what I said. Totaled 1 Felony, bought a limitless roller turned into a felony and put the electronics from the felony in it (castle 8s and 1650 motor) then swapped rear diff back over to make a limitless again and bought 1721 2400kv castle with xlx2 esc for a true speed runner then looked at what parts from the felony I had and bought a stock chassis and built a felony. But that's just me, I think you'll be fine🤪

20230219_141231.jpg

20230312_195419.jpg

20230329_191756.jpg

20230510_215905.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back