Kraton Thinking of getting a m2c chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TR2N

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
Hello all,

I am thinking about getting a m2c chassis for my Kraton 6s v5. Does the extra weight stresses the machine much? In the moment I am running on 4S with the optional 15T pinion (with motor fans installed).

Thank you for your input.

Hello all,

I am thinking about getting a m2c chassis for my Kraton 6s v5. Does the extra weight stresses the machine much? In the moment I am running on 4S with the optional 15T pinion (with motor fans installed).

Thank you for your input
No I don't think it will stress anything. But well worth it if ur going bash hard.

Don't unless you break, bend or destroy your original chassis.
I upgraded without having bent the original one. Could have waited to see if I really need it.
Who knows it might have held up till the end of the Kraton's life.

Rather buy the front and rear braces from M2C. And a rear skid. Should do the job.

yeah, I agree about waiting until you need it. This is one of the few chassis I follow that rule since it is really durable. Wish my SMT10 was as durable.

I did improve the bracing in the rear from M2C and that is worth it.

Thank you, really appreciate that. Yeah, if I think about it myself it seems that is a good idea to replace the chassis when the original one is gone for good. Metal Chassis Braces are already installed, also a rear Skidplate.

Also thinking about getting an 6s EXB in the future some time, I like the fact that the drive train is more resistant than the BLX with standard Diffs. Good to know that the m2c would fit both models.

Last edited:
Just upgrade the diffs when they get damaged. Cheaper and you can only drive one car at a time anyway. And when wishbones break upgrade them too. Only need the different pins for the shocks (lower end) as far as I remember.

Chassis is definitely a "don't upgrade until you break it part." Just upgrade your diffs when you need to, no need to buy an EXB for that. My kraton has seen some pretty gnarly stuff and the chassis is still straight as an arrow. People love to poop on Arrma but with a few select upgrades, most of their stuff becomes almost bombproof.

Thank you again guys!

Regarding the EXB Diffs. I need the center, open rear and lsd front, and the two bulkhead pinions, right? Bulkheads and the rest should fit, please correct me if I am wrong.

310957 for the rear.
311054 for the rear.

Change that and then you have a spare for the front.
Front differential probably won't break anyway.

Not sure about 310976 and 310977. Think you need that too.

V4 and V5 differentials are both 43t. Should be fine to only upgrade rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back