Infraction Thinking of getting infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladefan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
Thinking about getting infraction. Is this the time of year to get one? It’s backordered! I’m in oregon and it’s getting rainy.

Back when I wanted the granite a few months ago there was a wait during nice weather.

It seems like it can handle crappy pavement and lips? Would it do well in the rain?

Are GRP tires drop in? Or do they need some adapters?

What parts would u guys recommend I order ahead of time? It seems to me tired might be a good idea! Are there parts that break frequently?

It's a blast on dry and even pavement but in wet conditions it's fairly useless.
You can dial up the suspension a little but it's not for rough roads, simply no ground clearance.

GRPs are drop in and you will get ~ 10 packs of fun bashing out of them. I got 3 packs out of teh stock tires, keep that in mind for running cost.

I recommend skid plates. Broke a couple things due to crashing, front arm, a bent dogbone and some bolts but nothing I would buy upfront. This is pretty robust out of the box. You can typically bend it straight while spares come in.

There are other alu upgrades but I suggest to stay away from them, picture hitting acurb at 40mph, assuming you did slow down prior hitting, it will just be bent. The plastic can be straightened with hot air.

Skid plates
https://rcspeedmonsters.com/shop/ols/categories/infraction

I still have the stock tires on but also bought a few sets of the GRP tires. I am around 6 packs in and the tires are in good shape. I don’t smoke them though. Just flying around a massive parking lot.

It's a blast on dry and even pavement but in wet conditions it's fairly useless.
You can dial up the suspension a little but it's not for rough roads, simply no ground clearance.

GRPs are drop in and you will get ~ 10 packs of fun bashing out of them. I got 3 packs out of teh stock tires, keep that in mind for running cost.

I recommend skid plates. Broke a couple things due to crashing, front arm, a bent dogbone and some bolts but nothing I would buy upfront. This is pretty robust out of the box. You can typically bend it straight while spares come in.

There are other alu upgrades but I suggest to stay away from them, picture hitting acurb at 40mph, assuming you did slow down prior hitting, it will just be bent. The plastic can be straightened with hot air.

Skid plates
https://rcspeedmonsters.com/shop/ols/categories/infraction
Think this will be my next Arrma when funds allow, was always a toss up with the Felony, but with the handling issue of the rear end think the Infraction gets the nod. Thanks for the heads up on the skid plates, seems like a logical mod.

Thinking about getting infraction. Is this the time of year to get one? It’s backordered! I’m in oregon and it’s getting rainy.

Back when I wanted the granite a few months ago there was a wait during nice weather.

It seems like it can handle crappy pavement and lips? Would it do well in the rain?

Are GRP tires drop in? Or do they need some adapters?

What parts would u guys recommend I order ahead of time? It seems to me tired might be a good idea! Are there parts that break frequently?
I have a new v1 I'll sell you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back