Third party receivers confirmed to Work with Arrma Transmitter (ATX100)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poombah

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hi Guys,

Has anyone actually bought and can confirm the brand/model/name of a third party receiver that works with the Arrma ATX100 transmitter.

I don't want to have to buy another transmitter (and really like the arrma one) and would also like to upgrade all my Radio transmitters from my older cars to 2.4ghz as well. Had great idea i could buy a few receivers and just bind them as i wanted to use them with the ATX100 remote.

Ie something like the below - $10-$15 generic bad boy.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__10625__HobbyKing_GT_2_2_4Ghz_Receiver_3Ch.html

Thanks

I didn't even think about the currency conversion.

Its heart breaking at the moment - i liked it when we were almost parity with the USD but in recent years its fallen quite significantly as we roll out of mining boom and have had very poor economic policy from liberal government. Always like "yeah that looks aweso.. oh USD".

There were some rumors that some FlySky receiver would work with the default Hobbico transmitters (all car brands under this umbrella feature the same unit, different decals).

But as far as I can recall it is a myth...i tested it myself :(

There were some rumors that some FlySky receiver would work with the default Hobbico transmitters (all car brands under this umbrella feature the same unit, different decals).

But as far as I can recall it is a myth...i tested it myself :(
I think it's the Flysky transmitters that will work with the Arrma receivers but not the other way around.

Nice to hear BigSplit, but I rather hoped it was the other way around ;)
Those FlySky/HK receivers cost around 2-3 US Dollars!

Nevertheless those transmitters including a receiver cost also less than one Arrma/Hobbico receiver.
What I do not like about these transmitters is that they need 8 instead of 4 AA batteries. But for the rest really high quality price-wise :cool:

I have a FlySky GT3C 3-channel radio system, and the transmitter actually came with a LiPo battery. The GT2B 2-channel system's transmitter also comes with a LiPo battery, which is a change from the older GT2, which did use 8-AAs.

HobbyPartz.com carries the GT2B for $24, and they've apparently upgraded it to a 3ch system. That's a damned good price for a 3ch system. I'm not sure why the URL says 2ch, though.
http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-fsgt2b-2ch-car.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back