This a good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mongoose

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, was wondering your take on this deal? Is this worth $200? I think it is but want to know your thoughts.

If you’re still interested in my RC stuff, I’ll sell it all for $200. The servo is actually a Savox but he doesn’t remember the number.

The losi 22T
Spectrum radio + 2 receivers
I don’t remember the servo, but it’s fancy
The latrax Teton too.

Have the box and 2 bodies for the losi. Includes all the components to convert to mid motor.

E4DF4557-9C0B-45BF-9A8F-E408CF27DC56.jpeg

C45D20D7-C22D-487A-AA41-96CD04374037.jpeg

CA6D9ABF-F75D-46D9-B92A-962326D73EB2.jpeg

I thought it was but wanted to be sure. I will most likely sell the Teton to make up some of the cost.

Thanks guys. I’m lookin forward to the 22T, I bet I can get that thing screaming. I have a Tekin RX8 I will throw in it.

This will be my first 2WD, what motor should I go with?

I thought it was but wanted to be sure. I will most likely sell the Teton to make up some of the cost.

Thanks guys. I’m lookin forward to the 22T, I bet I can get that thing screaming. I have a Tekin RX8 I will throw in it.

1583889250297.png

This one?

If it's a newer Teton it should be a fun little truck to drive, the older ones had plastic diffs that didn't hold up well from my understanding.

That 22T looks nice. You going to be racing it or just messing around?

If it's a newer Teton it should be a fun little truck to drive, the older ones had plastic diffs that didn't hold up well from my understanding.

That 22T looks nice. You going to be racing it or just messing around?

I’m not sure how old it is exaclty but if I had to guess, based on the conversations I e had with th guy it is about 5 years old but has barely been ran. I’ve actually had a Teton in the past and liked it. I got mine the 2nd or 3rd year they came out but I didn’t have any issues with the diffs thbough. I didn’t upgrade it or anything either however. I will probably drive it for a little bit and maybe do a couple things to it but then sell it. I have some things I want to get for my other cars and this purchase wasn’t part of the plan, it just presented itself.

I wish I could race the 22T but there isn’t anywhere close enough to me to make it possible so I’m just gonna be messing around with it: I’ll probably just make it a speed run car and see how fast I can get it and try to keep it in shelf queen state since it’s so new.

I’m not sure how old it is exaclty but if I had to guess, based on the conversations I e had with th guy it is about 5 years old but has barely been ran. I’ve actually had a Teton in the past and liked it. I got mine the 2nd or 3rd year they came out but I didn’t have any issues with the diffs thbough. I didn’t upgrade it or anything either however. I will probably drive it for a little bit and maybe do a couple things to it but then sell it. I have some things I want to get for my other cars and this purchase wasn’t part of the plan, it just presented itself.

I wish I could race the 22T but there isn’t anywhere close enough to me to make it possible so I’m just gonna be messing around with it: I’ll probably just make it a speed run car and see how fast I can get it and try to keep it in shelf queen state since it’s so new.
No prep drag car. I see a lot of people doing this here in my town. It’s getting pretty big. And on the tekin motor i don’t know why to buy but its purrtty and expensive?
If you go no prep get a 2s motor 4000kv

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back