This has absolutely nothing to do with ARRMA 😱

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
Took a family vacation road trip up and down the west coast. My wife insisted on going to this weird but actually beautiful place called “Trees of mystery “. There’s one little tourist restaurant across the street. This is what we saw …..
1627269303425.jpeg
keep in mind that there was nobody watching these dogs 🐶 as we crossed the street and walked into the restaurant they behaved remarkably. Incredibly well trained. Not a single one jumped out of the car. The owner was inside having lunch. We went inside, sat and had lunch with a great window seat and watched these dogs in this car the entire time behave impeccably.

Last edited:
Small tourist restaurant across the street from this place. Not too many people in there but we were too shy to be asking questions.
1627270242309.jpeg

My guess is they’re service dogs in training. It was an amazing sight.

Gosh, and I thought my two dogs would be too crowded in my Trailblazer.
5 passenger car..... 9 dog and a driver... who is sitting on who's lap???

Good ole del Norte county, clamath, crescent city. You guys venture down hwy 36 at all through the redwoods? Some beautiful country up there for sure huge ass red woods and then beautiful coast line just miles apart from one another.

Good ole del Norte county, clamath, crescent city. You guys venture down hwy 36 at all through the redwoods? Some beautiful country up there for sure huge ass red woods and then beautiful coast line just miles apart from one another.
Yes sir,we did. Redwood highway all the way.
1627271246938.jpeg

59A70FAC-BA5A-41A4-83BD-8D23CF9CE0D8.jpeg

That's a bit north of my stomping grounds but have good friends that were raised in clamath and crescent city so have made a couple trips up that way. You guys get to see any tule elk, one of our trips up there we had to wait about 30 mins for a huge hurd of about 2-300 to cross the road😂

That's a bit north of my stomping grounds but have good friends that were raised in clamath and crescent city so have made a couple trips up that way. You guys get to see any tule elk, one of our trips up there we had to wait about 30 mins for a huge hurd of about 2-300 to cross the road😂
Is it Klamath or clamath? And no we didn’t see any herds, saw a couple by themselves off in the distance.

Is it Klamath or clamath? And no we didn’t see any herds, saw a couple by themselves off in the distance.
Lol ya it's Klamath damn auto correct 😂 funny as the town I grew up in has a big Paul Bunyan and babe also. The town I grew up in during the early 20's through the 50's used to be one of the biggest logging mills in the country (Red River logging company) in what's now a small unfortunately dying community Westwood, CA
https://foresthistory.org/research-...-lumber-company-photograph-album-circa-1920s/
https://foresthistory.org/envira/red-river-lumber-company/

Took a family vacation road trip up and down the west coast. My wife insisted on going to this weird but actually beautiful place called “Trees of mystery “. There’s one little tourist restaurant across the street. This is what we saw …..View attachment 160330keep in mind that there was nobody watching these dogs 🐶 as we crossed the street and walked into the restaurant they behaved remarkably. Incredibly well trained. Not a single one jumped out of the car. The owner was inside having lunch. We went inside, sat and had lunch with a great window seat and watched these dogs in this car the entire time behave impeccably.
Great pic. Those standard poodles are super duper smart and trainable. I bet the only thing that could get them out of that car is a fire.
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Blessings.
Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back