This hobby is so additive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulletRCs_NZ

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vorteks
I've done some pretty cool things in my life. I've surfed world class waves, played with my band and solo to several thousand people. I play golf regularly and play off single figure handicap Even in my day job I've worked with some big international corporations but as a man in his mid 50s with kids no longer at home RCs, and lately my 2 Arrmas are just proving totally obsessive.

It's 8.51M Sunday morning here in New Zealand and I've already put 2 packs through my Vorteks. I've got a bashing area at my backdoor step and I'm in heaven. I've got room for a track and several other bashing areas but it needs some tidy up first.

Just thought I'd share my morning stoke 🤟😎🤟

I've done some pretty cool things in my life. I've surfed world class waves, played with my band and solo to several thousand people. I play golf regularly and play off single figure handicap Even in my day job I've worked with some big international corporations but as a man in his mid 50s with kids no longer at home RCs, and lately my 2 Arrmas are just proving totally obsessive.

It's 8.51M Sunday morning here in New Zealand and I've already put 2 packs through my Vorteks. I've got a bashing area at my backdoor step and I'm in heaven. I've got room for a track and several other bashing areas but it needs some tidy up first.

Just thought I'd share my morning stoke 🤟😎🤟
It is very addicting! And so much fun. Especially if you have a variety of RC’s. Have fun with it and stay safe!

Yes, totally addictive and expensive, wish I've known this 20 years ago lol.

As a guy in his mid-40's who has done none of that... I agree. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back