This is a scam site, right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that address come up in a little town near Saratoga NY. Could even be USPS PO Box. Many other scams came back to that address. Many name brands. Many BBB compaints for that address.. People send payment never getting any product.
nothing more is available. :unsure:

Surely this is just a coincidence...

https://www.pro-lineus.com/contact-us/

ADDRESS​

2457 West Virginia Avenue
Greenfield Ctr. NY, United States (US)

https://www.tamiyasales.com/contact-us/

ADDRESS​

2457 West Virginia Avenue
Greenfield Ctr. NY, United States (US)
I looked for that address and it's not real, at least according to Google Maps. But if you look for "2457 West Virginia Avenue Greenfield Ctr. NY, 12833 scam" I found some other questions/complaints about tools too.

It looks like it's a known address and I'm sure the Post Master, FTC, FBI or other entity is probably involved at this point.

I looked for that address and it's not real, at least according to Google Maps. But if you look for "2457 West Virginia Avenue Greenfield Ctr. NY, 12833 scam" I found some other questions/complaints about tools too.

It looks like it's a known address and I'm sure the Post Master, FTC, FBI or other entity is probably involved at this point.

Sic 'em!
Get all the 3-Letter agencies on them fools trying to Scam us R/Cers!! The nerve of these people, they should get the maximum probing.

I smell something 🙄 oh wait that's just china 🤣🤣🤣

Hey now...
We don't know that.

I'm not saying it isn't, but without concrete facts of who's behind these sites..

Let's not blindly point fingers.

Hey now...
We don't know that.

I'm not saying it isn't, but without concrete facts of who's behind these sites..

Let's not blindly point fingers.
I said it with my 👀 wide open .if that counts for something 🤣🤣
Chujia Residential District, Laishan District, Yantai, Shandong, China
City
Yantai
State / Province
Shandong
Doesn't the address say china city?
Almost 90 percent of comments beleive it's a scam .and from my past experiences everytime I've been scammed it's allways been from china.so I'm sure you can understand why I point my fingers towards that country.cant blame me when over 2k has been stolen from me from them..yes josh it is 😢

Last edited:
I said it with my 👀 wide open .if that counts for something 🤣🤣
Chujia Residential District, Laishan District, Yantai, Shandong, China
City
Yantai
State / Province
Shandong
Doesn't the address say china city?
Almost 90 percent of comments beleive it's a scam .and from my past experiences everytime I've been scammed it's allways been from china.so I'm sure you can understand why I point my fingers towards that country.cant blame me when over 2k has been stolen from me from them..yes josh it is 😢

Could be hackers spoofing those china address locations..
Just saying..
Maybe..

Could be hackers spoofing those china address locations..
Just saying..
Maybe..
Could be for this but not for me .the china men were living here and stole from me which I prosecuted in court.they got arrested and I never saw my money till this day.its been 5 years and they were supposed to pay me back but haven't seen crap yet

So it could be someone in Texas spoofing a Chinese location? I mean I'm just sayin. :unsure:

It could happen.. 🤷

Never say Never..

So it could be someone in Texas spoofing a Chinese location? I mean I'm just sayin. :unsure:
Legally speaking, you need a physical address to register a domain name. According to ICANN rules, you are under the obligation to provide and maintain your current address.

No one ever checks/verifies these however so, theoretically, it could be someone from anywhere. This could potentially backfire if there's a dispute or someone files a complaint against you but it's not something you'd go to the slammer over. Maybe a fine or something like that.

78.00 for a nitro serpent is wayyyy to much.over priced.lol I wouldnt even pay 20🤟😁👍I'm absolutely done with nitro..I'll stick to my brushless

Yeah that adress is a known scammer address. Another post of a bogus site came up with this same NY address. Its a Maildrop in an industrial Park in Upsate NY.
The last scam I saw was the Hobbywing one. Same mail drop. I emailed HW and they returned quick saying its a scam. And that their IT dept was handling it now.
I just sent an email out to HH in regards. HH owns PL now.
This address is still popping up. I just discovered it the hard way through a bogus Trumpeter model shop website. I'm trying to recoup my $98 through paypal and am reporting it to the FTC. Should've done a little more digging. "If it looks too good to be true...."
Be vigilant in your purchases!

This address is still popping up. I just discovered it the hard way through a bogus Trumpeter model shop website. I'm trying to recoup my $98 through paypal and am reporting it to the FTC. Should've done a little more digging. "If it looks too good to be true...."
I too am a victim of this fake Trumpeter website. Still trying to get my money back from Paypal as well .

I too am a victim of this fake Trumpeter website. Still trying to get my money back from Paypal as well .
Welcome to the forum, guys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back