This is best forum ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great people, a good read, full of great info, and lots of good humor to pass the time as well. Honestly, I'm not sure the hobby would have been as interesting if I hadn't stumbled on to the forum when I did. Thanks for having me.

Yes, the forum is great here and the users are super helpful.

I’ve always loved the forum format and I’ve been very active on mountain biking forums for the past 20 years or so. This Arrma forum reminds me of the golden years of forums before the shenanigans landfill that is facebook took over. :)

What a cluster f@$ck.
Just to clarify I clicked the "laughing emoji" on your original post because of the above, ...haven't heard that said in a long time. :LOL:;)

Totally agree with all the layout of this forum, information and people on it make's it a great place to be. (y)

I just popped in to rc crawler forum. What a cluster f@$ck. So hard to navigate. Thanks again @WoodiE for this clean easy to use forum. ????
Have you ever tried to use the classified section on Rctech talk about a fuster cluck.

Have you ever tried to use the classified section on Rctech talk about a fuster cluck.

that whole is a cluster not just the classifieds. lol
There are a lot of good people there too, but overall, there is a lot of douchery that goes on there and lots of flaming and trolling.
lots of fan boys too. haha.

This forum is great, I agree. reminds me of how good URC used to be way back in the day, super helpful and full of great info. Then it closed down and a library full of fantastic info vanished.

Long live Arrmafoum

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back