This is chaos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Typhon 3s
I know we are arrma but I have a corally question...

My s2r transmitter all of a sudden has no throttle on the radix6 and I can't find any videos on how to rebind or anything else that I feel it could be....does anyone know what the issue could be? I appreciate it

Buy a Traxxas 🙃
Like this 🤣
20200228_033947.jpg

Since none of these smart asses will answer I will attempt. Page 8 of the s2r manual has the binding process (see below) If you have steering it probably isn’t the issue. In the middle of a run if you lose throttle the esc is most likely over heating. Take the tires off and set the car on one of them. Switch channel one and two and see if the throttle works with the steering and viceversa. Try a long wire extension and plug the corally electrics into another car and see if it works on that radio system. Just a few things to try...

image.jpg

I am kidding. I do like traxxas cars (some more than others), but I could say the same for arrma.
Yeah, most of mine are old nitros that I managed to keep. Recently sold 3 Rustlers. I do like the Xmaxx and Maxx but can't say the same for the others like you said lol.

Back