This is embarrassing, wiring adapter for dual lipo's......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokennib

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Got a kraton exb, just got the batteries, esc, etc..... I need to wire up a connecter to run two lipo's, and I cannot for the life of me remember if they are parallel or in series! I need a quick link or diagram on how to do that, I don't want to blow anything up !!:rolleyes:

817168B3-DDD7-486A-BFB5-E1588A84522E.jpeg

You need to let us know what batteries they are in order for us to tell you how to wire them.

you can wire two 3s batteries in series to make a 6s cell

or you can wire two 4s or two 6s batteries in parallel to maintain the same voltage and double the capacity

You need to let us know what batteries they are in order for us to tell you how to wire them.

you can wire two 3s batteries in series to make a 6s cell

or you can wire two 4s or two 6s batteries in parallel to maintain the same voltage and double the capacity
I actually have both, two 4cell, and two 3cell, I know now I need to wire them in series, thanks to you guys!
This is awesome, thanks! Now do I just run a jumper to run a single battery? Between the two positive ends to close the loop?

I actually have both, two 4cell, and two 3cell, I know now I need to wire them in series, thanks to you guys!

This is awesome, thanks! Now do I just run a jumper to run a single battery? Between the two positive ends to close the loop?

ok - just remember two 4s in series is 8s - make sure your ESC can handle that input

with a setup like that you need a loop connector on one of the ESC plugs - that will close the loop with your battery. There’s no “two positive ends”.

ok - just remember two 4s in series is 8s - make sure your ESC can handle that input

with a setup like that you need a loop connector on one of the ESC plugs - that will close the loop with your battery. There’s no “two positive ends”.
Yeah, I'm running a Mamba Monster 8s, so it should handle that. Exactly, I need to "close the loop" Thanks again!

Question: how long does the jumper from connecter one to connecter two need to be? Does it need to be the same length as the ESC + & - cables, or can it be a small length so the connectors are next to each other? Does it affect resistance or does it matter? Don't mean to change the topic, just found it relavant to the topic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back