This is tempting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
Upgraded already by the hobby shop. Mini Infraction 🤔

20211106_125643.jpg

It depends on what they put in it to make it worth the money, do you know what electronics are in it?

Last edited:
Need to remember if you did the upgrade there would be residual value from the mega parts removed. Brushed esc, motor, battery, and charger. All together has got to be $50 in parts. Pickup a BLX100 system from Jenny for $90 and you are only out about $50 total. $319 + $50 = $369 brushless infraction vs $550. Not a good deal in my opinion.

Need to remember if you did the upgrade there would be residual value from the mega parts removed. Brushed esc, motor, battery, and charger. All together has got to be $50 in parts. Pickup a BLX100 system from Jenny for $90 and you are only out about $50 total. $319 + $50 = $369 brushless infraction vs $550. Not a good deal in my opinion.
Yeah but the ESC and motor on the one at the hobby shop are better than the BLX 100 system. That 3s motor didn’t last on my Granite TBH. So it's apples to oranges IMHO.
It's easy to control this time. My Infraction, Felony and Mojave EXB are plenty for on road action 🤣👍

Yeah but the ESC and motor on the one at the hobby shop are better than the BLX 100 system. That 3s motor didn’t last on my Granite TBH. So it's apples to oranges IMHO.

It's easy to control this time. My Infraction, Felony and Mojave EXB are plenty for on road action 🤣👍
Just funnin you…… when you have two different RC‘s for each day of the week plus one…..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back