This is the end....Always love the DOORS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My fellow Arrma soldiers ..... Its finally come to an end of a really significant streak....

Crushed both the Nero AND the Kraton in one day of jumps..... Nero - pinion & or spur gear is shot. slipper ok. Will service center diff - What fluid/ greaseshould I ask for? Ive ordered the optional spur and stock pinion - hobby shop said to avoid the 17T as Im 75% off road which I agree with. Raton - bent rear shock tower and ripped gearbox case.

After about 25 lipos sets run and bashing and crashing over and over and over - this will be my first drop off at Bruckner hobbies since I got the Nero in late July and Kraton V2 in august. I am getting ready to post the go pro footage and its clear I am jumping both vehicles over 30 ft. Im learning to flip and backflip too and its another whole new world.

Ok guys watching the important stuff - Jets & Giants.....

My fellow Arrma soldiers ..... Its finally come to an end of a really significant streak....

Crushed both the Nero AND the Kraton in one day of jumps..... Nero - pinion & or spur gear is shot. slipper ok. Will service center diff - What fluid/ greaseshould I ask for? Ive ordered the optional spur and stock pinion - hobby shop said to avoid the 17T as Im 75% off road which I agree with. Raton - bent rear shock tower and ripped gearbox case.

After about 25 lipos sets run and bashing and crashing over and over and over - this will be my first drop off at Bruckner hobbies since I got the Nero in late July and Kraton V2 in august. I am getting ready to post the go pro footage and its clear I am jumping both vehicles over 30 ft. Im learning to flip and backflip too and its another whole new world.

Ok guys watching the important stuff - Jets & Giants.....

I am feeling the Jets pain right now!!! At least I got my Mets still !!

If you're looking for grease, you guys have to check out Lucas Oil Red N Tacky, it's a red lithium grease with rust and oxidation inhibitors and water resistant. Works perfectly in transmission, bearings and diffs. It's available in a tube for $6 or a 1 pound container for $11 which will last you your entire RC hobby career. haha :)

I am feeling the Jets pain right now!!! At least I got my Mets still !!
The Mets the Jets & the Freakin Nets.....drivin me nuts for 30 years...then theres our knicks & yankees......rather go drive big dumb trucks...(my wife says that all the time)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back