This is why I would never want a plastic chassis on a 1/8 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he breaks pretty much everything. Recently he posted a video of an old nitro he had and he was driving it very very gingerly because he knew it was fragile and likely parts hard to find by now. Forget the truck, but reminded me of the xtm x-factor... think it was a kyosho mad force or something a lot like it. It was a solid axle 3 speed transmission nitro.

So he does know when he needs to respect somethings limits. It's just that he doesn't care a ton when it's a truck he can easily get replacement parts for. He beats the living snot out of his traxxas vehicles and oddly enough, the xmaxx and slash usually ends the day still functional. I don't think his main xmaxx is running a traxxas esc/motor, but appears most of the rest of it is OEM.
Max 6 ESC with old 6s motor that is Traxxas. He likes the higher KV

Talbot was the first YouTube guy I saw when I got back into RC's again. It was a video of him bashing HPI and the Savage for being a pain to work on. I thought he was hysterical. But over time his act got old and now I just think his videos are not entertaining. I can't stand his entourage either. I know he has a ton of subscribers and is very successful, but I just don't care for him anymore.

Talbot was the first YouTube guy I saw when I got back into RC's again. It was a video of him bashing HPI and the Savage for being a pain to work on. I thought he was hysterical. But over time his act got old and now I just think his videos are not entertaining. I can't stand his entourage either. I know he has a ton of subscribers and is very successful, but I just don't care for him anymore.
I love his ponzi get rich scheme he has going. Pay me $250 and I'll teach you how to make money.....................

I love his ponzi get rich scheme he has going. Pay me $250 and I'll teach you how to make money.....................

Well you cant say that he isn’t intelligent and figured a way to monetize his hobby. Lol he has a course on how to bash your RC that he charges for ?.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back