Kraton this is why you don't go to hobby shops..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just sold my stock setup and wanting to upgrade. I was thinking leapord 5898 1100kv and the leapord 200 amp esc.

Oops. I did it again. I don't know what's wrong with me lol.

20200309_183817.jpg

Same here.

Just got a hb 5687
Max 5
M2c motor mounts and esc bracket

I am looking for pinion gear that has the same groove as the hb 5687. Same as the stock shaft. I think is called safety or something. Anyone know where I can find one. Looking for 25-27.

Thanks

Same here.

Just got a hb 5687
Max 5
M2c motor mounts and esc bracket

I am looking for pinion gear that has the same groove as the hb 5687. Same as the stock shaft. I think is called safety or something. Anyone know where I can find one. Looking for 25-27.

Thanks
It’s called (Safe-D5) but they only go up to 25T

https://www.horizonhobby.com/webapp...n/hhobby/pinion-gear--25t-hd-mod1-p-ara310972

Or Saga makes good ones but they are out of stock for another week or so... (no D groove but has dual set screws)

https://www.sagacustomrc.com/store/p87/8MM_Mod_1_Pinions_gears.html

Man I am having hard time finding a good quality pinion. No one has it.

Hey guys I just received my center tower today. I bought a spare one last month before buying my k8 but It was the v1 and I had no clue that I had the new version . So called hh and they told they will send it out as soon as is available. So I guess this part might be available for purchase now?

A 400w 2 channel charger is just right for large capacity lipos.(y)(y)

Size of the screw that connects the rear bottom brace to the center tower.

It is a 5mm
IMG_20200314_174239447.jpg

My God this charger is a beast! It is huge and extremely powerful. Charged my 8000mah battery in 16min at 15amps.

Extremely good quality. Pressing the buttons feel very very solid. Easy to navigate and setup different memory .

Very happy with the purchase and great service from motionrc.

IMG_20200315_161127657.jpg

Nice. The color scheme and cables look different to mine. Are those cables supplied with the charger?

i used the balance port and cables that it came with (7s) and used my old +/- charging ports (EC5). i also warped the cables it Tesa tape for a cleaner look.

Long 7s balance leads are pretty cheap on eBay or amazon. Great charger, I have the same one.

Installed the motor and the stock fan. Changed the center diff fluid .
IMG_20200320_211215679.jpg
IMG_20200320_211227569.jpg
Tommorow I have to solder the esc.

Can't really do a side mount. I need a flat spot. I used high temp rtv to mount the fan. I think it should be ok.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back