This is why you should not leave batteries plugged in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would argue it's a good idea to never leave your batteries plugged in regardless of manufacture. :)
I completely agree. It's just funny that it was a Traxxas that went up in smoke. Poor guy's house is going to stink for a while.

I couldnt get past the condition of his house. I am a clean freak and his house was disgusting.
That's the guy that kept calling my Kraton 8S an Outcast in my unboxing video. Super nice guy but yeah.....wouldn't want to be his roommate ?

That's the guy that kept calling my Kraton 8S an Outcast in my unboxing video. Super nice guy but yeah.....wouldn't want to be his roommate ?
Oh I remember that guy. You were very patient with him.

I’ll drop him a message on YouTube, like bro wtf you posted your whole crib on youTube, I’m sure he’ll think twice before posting @1am. #editlater
Don't do that.

It’s not the condition, I could care less, its the situation we should be learning from. PSA, i would think we have all done this at one time or another. Just remember this could happen in your house/garage. after watching I went and checked all my cars and lipos.

I’ll drop him a message on YouTube, like bro wtf you posted your whole crib on youTube, I’m sure he’ll think twice before posting @1am. #editlater
Yeah I’ll let be...I’m sure someone else did that already
Look we got a few guys already that bagging on him on here
Least if I get to him soon he’ll delete it

I think it’s a traxxas esc thing...

Ya the old VXL 3s used to all the time, videos everywhere on YouTube.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back