This looks fun..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure does look pretty sweet! TBH, it looks like it always has? I wonder if it's truly any different than the one that @.AJ. posted?
I think I'd like it more in 4wd myself.
Unfortunately, built out, with batteries, this is more than I've spent on my 1:1.🤭🤣🤣
Did you see a price somewhere? Or just anticipating?

EDIT: only found one website that posted £700 and "out of stock".

looks awesome👌
Desire Wow GIF by MightyMike

EDIT:
I see the kit is around 10kg. Max5 combo?🤔

Last edited:
First cars out in the real world.. ( I want one sooo bad :ROFLMAO: )

Watched that vid yesterday after you started this thread. That car is sick😎.
It already has those nice light units, just needs some LED and it’s ready for some cool twilight running🤙.

It does look pretty awesome! Hopefully it's not priced to the moon like the Savage and Vorza that were recently released..
Call me what you will, but paying more for an HPI than their competitors with the track record they have,nah. I'm not talking about the rigs themselves, but rather the instability of the company. Combine that with HRP being their distributor in the US? Look at how badly HRP has botched the Corally stuff. Out of stock for like 6 months, while available the whole time elsewhere in the world.
I'm happy for whomever gets one though👌

Combine that with HRP being their distributor in the US? Look at how badly HRP has botched the Corally stuff. Out of stock for like 6 months, while available the whole time elsewhere in the world.
And there was me thinking HPI were an American brand, why such bad distribution in your own continent ??

And there was me thinking HPI were an American brand, why such bad distribution in your own continent ??
Just without googling, i'm going to make a guess: 99% sure it's not.

Did I win the grand prize????

EDIT: BIG OOOF. I lost the game.

"HPI Savage is a line of radio-controlled monster trucks manufactured in Japan by Hobby Products International of Foothill Ranch, California, US."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back