• Felony (Orange)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Infraction (Blue)

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • None 🙄

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So, now the dust has settled what's everyones thoughts..??

What do you want, What will you get..!!

What colors..?? ?

Really disappointed in the tire sizing and diff mismatching with the Felony. No aftermarket tire swapping.

I hate the new colors for the infraction, but that handbrake gets my attention.

Black Felony looks total Badasss.. might consider an orange one if I was a speed runner.

I'm picking 'none of the above' though as I don't generally run on smooth surfaces, I'm waiting for a EXB version of the Notorious.

Felony orange...and black :ROFLMAO: Actually i won't buy any of the on-road because i don't really have place to bash them.

But watch how the felony body make the car bigger than an Infraction :
feloinfract 2 .JPG
feloinfract 1 .JPG

My only complain with he felony would be the bigger rear wheels than front. This make the car look really good, but you will must buy hoons tires/wheels.

Not really a road guy yet but blue Infraction for me. With all the new stuff; radio gear, better esc, e brake, drive shaft stabilizer, telemetry, well worth the 50$ more. Felony is beautiful but with the different front and rear drive differentials you are pigeonholed into the two different sized hoon tires which will be expensive and difficult to find at least on the short term. It’s really a hard choice...

Black Felony looks total Badasss.. might consider an orange one if I was a speed runner.

I'm picking 'none of the above' though as I don't generally run on smooth surfaces, I'm waiting for a EXB version of the Notorious.

I want a Notorious 8S EXB. ? That would get me to spend the $$$ needed to go to 1/5.

I haven't run on the street much either but the Felony might be the one to do it, throw the handbrake module on there and its set. That or wait for an EXB Talion. Thats what I would really like.

Back