Mojave This thing is a monster.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll try to limit my endpoints again and try it. I’ve got it on my Outcast, so it’s turning those giant tires. Might not do it on a Mojave.
That's exactly what was happening to me with the Spektrum until I fine tuned my end points on my DX5C. Since then I have been through 4 packs without a problem. Not saying that it won't happen again. The Max6 would definitely be the better choice.

That is waaaay overkill. I tried one and it’s just too freaking fast, I think my expo is down to like 15% or something. Not that it isn’t probably one of the best (or maybe the best) standard size servo. A small flat pack LiPo fits easily in the Mojave chassis and it’s a plug and play if you get John’s harness. The 630 will absolutely glitch your ESC if you run it off your receiver.

If you go for a good brushless servo the 505 is my go to. It’s fantastic, and just about perfect in power and speed. Interestingly, it will glitch the Spektrum ESC, but not my HobbyWing Max 6. When it’s all set up running on your receiver perform this test: with fully charged packs fire up everything up. Put the truck down on the ground and (with your endpoints already set, of course) turn the wheel left and right as fast as you can back and forth. If you do this with the Spektrum ESC’s it will glitch, beep, and the ESC will go through the startup segment again and reset itself. If you do that on a Max6 it’s fine and has never glitched anything.
Okay, I think I'm going get a 505 then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back