Infraction This thing is stupid fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
I think I am obsessed with my new Infraction. I have had more fun with this thing in the one day I’ve owned it than should be legal. The only thing I regret is not getting one before. It drifts so easily!

So far all I’ve done is installed a Reef’s 500 Raw steering servo for speed, and I’ve got a DX5C coming for it today. Other than buying stock in tires, I don’t think I need anything else for it for a while.
DF6D2582-F48E-466C-8E9A-591CEB570A7B.jpeg

My .02 ditch oem servo and yes tires and more tires. Missed the part you got a new servo!!!

Last edited:
I totally feel ya. The Infraction was my first RC car after a 30 year hiatus and the car and its power were intoxicating right from the jump. It's great right out of the box and you've already upgraded the weak link in the stock components: the steering servo. Some are perfectly content with the stock servo. Personally I just found it to be anemic and slow. I've had mine for two years now and it's still my favorite rig. Have fun and happy bashing! (y)

I totally feel ya. The Infraction was my first RC car after a 30 year hiatus and the car and its power were intoxicating right from the jump. It's great right out of the box and you've already upgraded the weak link in the stock components: the steering servo. Some are perfectly content with the stock servo. Personally I just found it to be anemic and slow. I've had mine for two years now and it's still my favorite rig. Have fun and happy bashing! (y)
Yea, I have high standards for steering in all of my rigs. Every rig has a raw 500 except my Xmaxx. It has a Shift rc2. It makes such a big difference when your servo can keep up with your hand on the wheel.

I was not familiar with that site so thanks for that. It looks like they are OOS at KingCobra but Horizon has this under the link you posted:

Code BARGAIN for $10 Off. Ends 2/2. ⓘ

$25 a set ain't bad, I think I am going to have to order a couple of sets of 4 before that sale ends on the 2nd.

I ordered my scorched fenders. Judging by the message on their website, it’ll be quite a while before I see them. In the meantime it’ll be a pita to keep clean.

What battery are you running ? Is it overheating on you ?
I run either two Hoovo 3s 6500mah packs or my 6s LiHV gensacearespammers, and no overheating issues whatsoever. I’ve only ever run it in the cold though, this summer will be the test.

Man i really need to bite the bullet and order fenders. My infraction is a hot mess and you would never expect an on road rig could get that dirty. It's ridiculous and cleaning it is a total waste of time because it will be filthy at the end of next pack 🤣 🤣

Man i really need to bite the bullet and order fenders. My infraction is a hot mess and you would never expect an on road rig could get that dirty. It's ridiculous and cleaning it is a total waste of time because it will be filthy at the end of next pack 🤣 🤣
You’re not kidding! I ran my first pack through it and it was not much better than my off road rigs lol. I hope my fenders get here sooner than later.

You’re not kidding! I ran my first pack through it and it was not much better than my off road rigs lol. I hope my fenders get here sooner than later.
Honestly, I think it's worse than the off road rigs!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I ordered some stuff from scorched a few weeks back & paid the extra $ for faster shipping. Got my parts in less than 2 weeks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back