This thing looks slick!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure does look the part. i only hope Losi has made this a tiny bit more durable than most of their other offerings. time will tell.

I have an LMT roller that I built up with various parts from JRC. Its ok now after lots of little issues fixed, as their QC at the factory was for crap. At least 25% of the screws were over tightened to the point of stripped. I had to buy a new lower tranny housing before I ever put a battery pack thru it due to stripped screws. One of the shocks was assembled poorly and had the sealing O-Ring hanging out the side. One of the shock mounts to axle housing threads pulled out after 2 batteries thru it.

I haven’t experienced it yet, but others have broken axle housings rather easily depending on which version you have. Mine is the older non reinforced one, so I expect it to break at some point.

Basically their slave labor in the factory either has too much clutch adjusted in their assembly gun or too much speed.

Their race cars are stout. Do the RTR cars not hold up well?
I haven't bought a new Losi for several years, but the ones that I did buy, ALL had quality control issues and poor quality. For example a xxl2e, a Rally Car, the mini 8ifgtT, and a SCT. All of them required quite a bit of repairs and $$ to get them right. So my confidence in them all around is low. I'd do your homework before buying as there are a quite a few better made RC's out there today.

I've seen problems with the axle housings of the LMT, hopefully they've addressed that. What I will say though...that thing look really stable. It doesn't wheelie uncontrollably and also seems to be fairly roll resistant despite being pretty tall compared to its width. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I'm not terribly keen on the body, but that's an easy fix and being 1/10 scale, you won't be left wanting for options.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back