Senton This will be fun on race days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Is it just a coincidence that the 6s Senton body fits right onto ( body posts and all ) on a Losi SCTE 3.0 4x4 ????? LOL . I race this truck in 4wd SC class , gonna be funny with the Senton 6s body running around the track , gonna tell everyone it is a box stock 6s Senton !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3986.JPG
    IMG_3986.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3987.JPG
    IMG_3987.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 63
Yo that's sick dude!! Hey how do you like that tekin speed control? How do you program them?
Actually haven't run it yet with the Tekin .My last ESC was a Hobbywing XR8 SCT Pro ,it has a slight delay (that I don't like/want) built in that I can't get rid of and after my last race I had enough of it . Pulled the truck apart back down to the bare chassis and went thru everything , and is where you see it is at.Just have to solder up electronics now . To tune them u download the app to your phone to set up/tune the ESC . I haven't been in a hurry to finish as this class has died for the time being , and we all have been racing 2wd SC now .

Actually haven't run it yet with the Tekin .My last ESC was a Hobbywing XR8 SCT Pro ,it has a slight delay (that I don't like/want) built in that I can't get rid of and after my last race I had enough of it . Pulled the truck apart back down to the bare chassis and went thru everything , and is where you see it is at.Just have to solder up electronics now . To tune them u download the app to your phone to set up/tune the ESC . I haven't been in a hurry to finish as this class has died for the time being , and we all have been racing 2wd SC now .
Yea I just got a sc6.1 .. I run a 510r in it but I don't understand why I just can't get it to go fast with a 17.5...idc just started indoor offroad (didn't even race it only lik 15 minutes practice) so w.e.. let me know when u get a handle on the tekin I'm curious...thanks

Yea I just got a sc6.1 .. I run a 510r in it but I don't understand why I just can't get it to go fast with a 17.5...idc just started indoor offroad (didn't even race it only lik 15 minutes practice) so w.e.. let me know when u get a handle on the tekin I'm curious...thanks
Cool !!! sc6.1 . The copper truck and pink/yellow truck in my avatar are mine and my daughters, both SC6.1's , XR10 Pro w/ Reedy 6.5's . They fly !!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back