Thoughts on a Corally XTR 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the New 2022 TC products so far. I liked the older models also, but they weren’t bulletproof. I’m Arrma tried and true, but TC does some things really right. There 6s Curran motor and esc are brutal! I have a v1 Kronos upgraded to v2 that I drive often I just got In the parts to do a rebuild to most;y 2022 specs, that’s the T2T brace, new HD pivot ball hubs. and the 7075 chassis. My radix 6 was a gen2 and I didn’t have much durability issues so I’ll probably just swap in a set of the HD hubs when I get a chance. That radix 6 is one of the fastest rigs out of the box you can buy. Imagine a 7.5 pound rocket with a motor that feels like a much bigger motor like a 4285! The current servo which is the same as the v2 is decent enough they Don’t need immediate upgrading. The Kronos / punisher body is also excellent, much closer to notorious thickness then kraton.

‘I just got the skeeter and it looks awesome, like a built to the hilt truggified buggy… a category I like a lot. Honestly I haven’t driven it much yet snd I’m waiting to get a break between other builds and projects to swap motor and esc to 6s, but from what I can see it’s a dynamite platform. Cheaper then the max at about the same size and weight (which is a pokey 10 pounds, so not the best power to weight in the world) and with all the 8th scale full metal drivetrain goodies you have to upgrade for with the max AND MUCH BETTER HANDLING CHARSCTERUSTICS. I like my max’s og and v2, but not for anything requireing finesse, yes, it holds up to anything but it’s symmetrical suspension high CG doesn’t allow for great cornering and even rich D had trouble landing the max of high jumping, it bounces and pogos over onto its lid.

‘if I didn’t have a Kronos I was upgraded to close to 2022 xtr specs, it would be on my must purchase list. I’m curious how much of the xtr bracing will wind up in the regular line. My guess would be the T2T brace and new HD hubs minimally, which depending on price might make it the better deal if your ok with a notch below overkill bracing. if You don’t get the rtr, order the stock set up from Jenny for the xtr. I have a exb kraton and talion with the TC power plant and it’s great, you get lots of power within a gram or two of the stock spectrum 2050 max8 rebrand set up. The spectrum is fine, but the TC is noticibly faster

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back