Senton Thoughts on the Mojave 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaymondG2

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Vorteks
Just got to run mine for the second time and this this is a beast on 6s right out of the box! First ru hit some grass truck flipped on its top come to find out hit a big rock , split front lower hinge pin right through the control arm bent the pin and aluminum hinge plate ! Thoughts on upgrades if anyone has made any?

I think with that model still being fairly new, upgrade companies like M2C, Just Bash It, Scorched are probably still in the works of getting some better upgrades on the market, if you are running a Mojave. The thread subject is stating Senton so I'm not sure which rig you're speaking on! Senton upgrades would be available at this time, just not quite yet for the Mojave.

I think with that model still being fairly new, upgrade companies like M2C, Just Bash It, Scorched are probably still in the works of getting some better upgrades on the market, if you are running a Mojave. The thread subject is stating Senton so I'm not sure which rig you're speaking on! Senton upgrades would be available at this time, just not quite yet for the Mojave.
Yep you posted in the Senton 3S forum.

Mojave forum is here...https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/arrma-6s/?prefix_id=79
maybe @WoodiE can move this for you.
Breaking that arm can cut your day short, sorry to hear of your troubles. I just straighten the pins and hammer the plate flat again. Have a set of arms on hand and you will most likely never break another.:)

edit: cant get the link above to paste. go up and click on forums, 6s, then Mojave.

Just got to run mine for the second time and this this is a beast on 6s right out of the box! First ru hit some grass truck flipped on its top come to find out hit a big rock , split front lower hinge pin right through the control arm bent the pin and aluminum hinge plate ! Thoughts on upgrades if anyone has made any?
I just did another hard bash on the Mojave. Also showing the new M2C chassis braces and soon available M2C chassis. It's def. one of my favorite rigs! ?

I just did another hard bash on the Mojave. Also showing the new M2C chassis braces and soon available M2C chassis. It's def. one of my favorite rigs! ?
Man you sure can drive Your videos are Awesome I hope to be that Good One Day!! Bash On

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back