thoughts on the new samsung

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah and an apple 12 pro is beat out specswise
That’s because you’re running a junk OS and need more specs. iOS is way more lean, just like MacOS, and doesn’t need the same amount of RAM.

That’s because you’re running a junk OS and need more specs. iOS is way more lean, just like MacOS, and doesn’t need the same amount of RAM.
That's because ios doesn't do anything lol... Its the equivalent of a 2021 3310, does the basics very well but nothing beyond that - fine for most but useless for some

The S21 ultra looks pretty good - I'm still gutted Huawei has lost full android rights, I had a p30 pro and thought it was much snappier and more reliable than my current s10 5g

It’s still android tho 🤷🏻‍♂️😜
And what prey tell is bad about Android? I've been using Android for the past 11 years and other than having a few of the phones die after years of use I have not had any problems with it.

On a side note I have also never broken a screen on any of my Android phones, I see iPhones left right and center with broken screens. What is the deal with that?

And what prey tell is bad about Android? I've been using Android for the past 11 years and other than having a few of the phones die after years of use I have not had any problems with it.

On a side note I have also never broken a screen on any of my Android phones, I see iPhones left right and center with broken screens. What is the deal with that?
It’s the mixed environment that is challenging for Androids to match the more constrained ecosystem that Apple has, end to end. They make the hardware and software. It’s a more refined and perfected solution. With Androids, you have many different hardware manufacturers and flavors of the OS, plus all the various manufacturers add their own mods on top. I’ve seen many apps work without any issues on iOS and the same app on Androids is full of flaws and crashes often.

I like android after it's rooted and you can get load a clean OS and any number of custom launchers without the bloatware cell providers add in.

I gave up on apple after the iPod nano and because I didn't like that it made you use itunes so as a result I have zero experience with the iphone OS. Every time someone hands me their iphone I end up giving it back almost right away because I get lost lol.

I rarely use my phone....but when I do I make sure it's an Android OS! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I surf on my Samsung tablet, at the end of the day my phone still has a 90% charge. Never needed to jump on the "Oh look, a new model is out" bandwagon.

I have a €200 phone with a 120Hz screen. Haven't found a single negative review of it yet

Ha! My wife and I have been rocking the S5 since 2014... lol! Just over Christmas, my screen started flaking out on me. In the past 6 years, we have bought new batteries for them 4-5 times at $25 for 2 usually.

Just moved from sprint to google fi and got the 2 of the samsung A71 5G's for $600. Really hope the battery lasts longer than a year or two. I have to say, the phone is nice, fast and has a good looking screen. But, due to it's size/width/height, my hand hurts after using it for 3 weeks. Odd the things you get used to.

Ha! My wife and I have been rocking the S5 since 2014... lol! Just over Christmas, my screen started flaking out on me. In the past 6 years, we have bought new batteries for them 4-5 times at $25 for 2 usually.

Just moved from sprint to google fi and got the 2 of the samsung A71 5G's for $600. Really hope the battery lasts longer than a year or two. I have to say, the phone is nice, fast and has a good looking screen. But, due to it's size/width/height, my hand hurts after using it for 3 weeks. Odd the things you get used to.
$600 each, or total?

My sister recently moved over from her iphone 5 from '12. She was the 4th owner. I also recently switched from my iphone 6, wich is only 1 year newer

$600 each, or total?

My sister recently moved over from her iphone 5 from '12. She was the 4th owner. I also recently switched from my iphone 6, wich is only 1 year newer
Total. Usually, our sprint bill is $145 a month. When I went to work every day, I'd watch netflix at lunch and on my commute and in a typical month, I'd use 6GB of data, my wife was typically less than 1GB. So even at 7GB of data with the monthly cost of 2 lines, we would still be less than $110 with google fi. Even if I use up to 10GB, they cap the price then, so worst case, I'd pay the same as I did with sprint.

Just got tired of sprint's crappy website and cost for something we haven't hardly used in the past year. And "upgrading" through them would have cost us more for lesser phones, and would also have locked us in for 2 more years. Was just time for a change.

I don't really understand why people waste a lot of money on data. At home we have wifi (sort of 😂), and at school too. I'd expect most workplaces to have it too. Where else would you need wifi.

Just a tip: download whatever you need to watch on netflix so you can watch it whenever you don't have wifi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back