thoughts on the new samsung

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand why people waste a lot of money on data. At home we have wifi (sort of 😂), and at school too. I'd expect most workplaces to have it too. Where else would you need wifi.

Just a tip: download whatever you need to watch on netflix so you can watch it whenever you don't have wifi
I have it running in the background while I'm driving, get tired of music and talk radio, so I'll fire up something like Brian Regan stand up or a TV show I don't need to see and let it play to listen to. The places I eat at have horrible wifi, so instead of fighting with it, I just use data.

At home, I use wifi, but I don't use my phone for much other than to look up stuff. I use my TV for netflix and computer for internet.
At work I use wifi, but I don't use my phone hardly at all when I'm at the office.

I don't really understand why people waste a lot of money on data. At home we have wifi (sort of 😂), and at school too. I'd expect most workplaces to have it too. Where else would you need wifi.

Just a tip: download whatever you need to watch on netflix so you can watch it whenever you don't have wifi

The wifi at my work is awful as are most of the public wifi Hotspots that are available. I tried to stream youtube on my works wifi once even on the lowest quality setting it would still buffer.
Can you call someone on these phones today?
I think they still offer that function.

I think I'm missing a setting on the new phone... on my S5, when I'd take the phone from my head to punch in numbers for a key code or something, the screen would come on automatically. Not with this phone... stupid phones.

I think I'm missing a setting on the new phone... on my S5, when I'd take the phone from my head to punch in numbers for a key code or something, the screen would come on automatically. Not with this phone... stupid phones.
That's weird.

My Samsung Rugby II still going strong !! Been getting notifications they are going to shut it down . So I'm getting forced into having to get a smart phone .

Not really impressed by the s21, but then, I've never been impressed by any of the s series. But then I've been leaning more towards the foldable designs as the future. I've had notes ever since they were released, with the exception of the 9.

I acrylic am going the z fold 3 will have s pen. If so, that'll be my next device. Otherwise, I'll hold onto my 20u, until they do incorporate the pen to the fold or another foldable device...

The wifi at my work is awful as are most of the public wifi Hotspots that are available. I tried to stream youtube on my works wifi once even on the lowest quality setting it would still buffer.

Most commercial places of business (which are concerned about security) will not allow personal devices on their networks - and the ones that do, you don't want to connect to. If you are part of a commercial business that isn't worried about security, you might want to consider another business. Additionally, for the businesses that do allow personal devices to connect, most would have an issue with people using company resources to download data that is not important to that business.

Most commercial places of business (which are concerned about security) will not allow personal devices on their networks - and the ones that do, you don't want to connect to. If you are part of a commercial business that isn't worried about security, you might want to consider another business. Additionally, for the businesses that do allow personal devices to connect, most would have an issue with people using company resources to download data that is not important to that business.
No its a public wifi for the customers not a secured network.

You can't use school wifi without your school account password, and the WiFi is ok, if there aren't to many users

Lord thunderin' Jesus.. S21? ELEVEN versions in just over a YEAR??? Last new phone I got in October was an insurance claim due to an RC accident and was the same as the phone I got just before Christmas 2019. Part of the sales pitch was it was the LATEST and BEST "Sammy" that was being grabbed left and right(so I better decide soon afore they run outta stock). Yep, the S10.

There is a new phone????
When isn't there a new phone... I honestly couldn't tell you what the big deal is other then the 15 cameras they come with now....

I'm rockin a Samsung j7 crown
I can text
Get on here
Watch YouTube and do a quick Google search that's all I will ever need a phone for so until fancy phones start getting people laid my old relics work A ok

There is a new phone????
When isn't there a new phone... I honestly couldn't tell you what the big deal is other then the 15 cameras they come with now....

I'm rockin a Samsung j7 crown
I can text
Get on here
Watch YouTube and do a quick Google search that's all I will ever need a phone for so until fancy phones start getting people laid my old relics work A ok
Tinder? PoF? Lmao

Yep this here too is the closest i get on social media. Im sporting a 7 year old iphone 6s
Not just an iPhone, but also an ARRMA 6s 😁

have you concederd getting a budget android? I switched from my iphone 6 to a $200 android, and I can open outlook within seconds, instead of waiting a minuit for it to start up.

Old School here...Android 👍
Boycott Apple, never 👎
5G, Nope, until forced to.
Any phone over $300 👎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back