thoughts on the new samsung

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not the note 20 Ultra, great phone. I never had Iphone, so can't comment, But Samsung fits my needs,

You forgot Onlyfans.
Honestly don't know this one. Is this a new term or something? Only fans of what?
Honestly don't know this one. Is this a new term or something? Only fans of what?
Can someone explain the Gs part. Are we referring to gigabytes of data? My plan gives me 6 Gs and isnt that expensive but a good write off.

Can someone explain the Gs part. Are we referring to gigabytes of data? My plan gives me 6 Gs and isnt that expensive but a good write off.
Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Onlyfans is the newest thing for girls to get paid for showing their boobies and vajayjay online.

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Onlyfans is the newest thing for girls to get paid for showing their boobies and vajayjay online.
Bro, I own a brand new laptop. I buy one every year(write off) and the kids get the old one. And I go on it ONCE every two weeks for about 3 hours to type and send my invoices. Then I forget I own it until the next invoice. The last time I downloaded booby pics was when it took 2 hours to upload ONE picture via phone line. Land line phone even. Im practically IMMUNE to Skynet!

My phone has 128G! :ROFLMAO:

5G - kills hamsters and causes Covid (google for this nonsense, you might not find the hamster thing)
6G - would be the end of the world!

I bet you are confusing the data you are allowed per month (6GB or gigabyte) with 4G or 5G cell technology which is unrelated and only similar in the letter 'G'.
Search for 'compare 4G and 5G' and you will be enlightened.
"The three major differences between 4G and 5G are faster speeds, higher bandwidth and lower "latency," or lag time in communications between devices and servers."
New technology needs new phones and new (or updated) cell towers. Coverage is up in larger areas but should spread fairly quick. By the time we get reliable coverage they will have the Samsung 43 out. Check your provider details.

5G - kills hamsters and causes Covid (google for this nonsense, you might not find the hamster thing)
6G - would be the end of the world!

I bet you are confusing the data you are allowed per month (6GB or gigabyte) with 4G or 5G cell technology which is unrelated and only similar in the letter 'G'.
Search for 'compare 4G and 5G' and you will be enlightened.
"The three major differences between 4G and 5G are faster speeds, higher bandwidth and lower "latency," or lag time in communications between devices and servers."
New technology needs new phones and new (or updated) cell towers. Coverage is up in larger areas but should spread fairly quick. By the time we get reliable coverage they will have the Samsung 43 out. Check your provider details.
As a gamer(past present future) you explained it well enough using the words bandwidth, latency and lag. And more aptly, you are saying 6G is a Skynet-level event.

6G - would be the end of the world
Some useless additional info:
The Japanese tried to make a death ray with these types of radiation in ww2. All they could do was end a rabbit with a huuuge concentration of radiation waiting hours.
1611734270023.png

Some useless additional info:
The Japanese tried to make a death ray with these types of radiation in ww2. All they could do was end a rabbit with a huuuge concentration of radiation waiting hours.
View attachment 122650
thats even more wasteful than a baka bomb
(baka bomb is a kamakaze plane)

No its a public wifi for the customers not a secured network.
Understood. Someone is paying for the bandwidth and if it's understood that it's for the convenience of the customers, then the employees should not be using it. Being that public wifi's are 'not secured', I am leery of all of them.

3G, 4G, 5G = generation.

That’s because you’re running a junk OS and need more specs. iOS is way more lean, just like MacOS, and doesn’t need the same amount of RAM.
Thats so no true. On both sides. Why do you think old devices are not supported anymore with the new OS.

Thats so no true. On both sides. Why do you think old devices are not supported anymore with the new OS.
To make you buy a new one. They’ve admitted that they slow them down purposely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back