thoughts on the new Traxxas xo1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limittless

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon TLR
  12. Typhon Mega
  13. Vendetta
  14. Infraction 4x4
Share your thoughts on the new xo1.

0B566DFC-16CB-41E6-816E-42ED6918F6CD.png

Looks to be 95% the same car as before.

For those who don't know the XO-1 is a Slash 4x4 with a long wheelbase chassis and GT body
These are the new 2022 model updates.
1658348117412.png

The Tires were always junk and would need to be replaced with GRP tires or BSR foams depending on the speeds you want to go.

The Arrma 1/7 platform is considerably more capable and has better aftermarket support. I am not impressed with Traxxas bringing back of the XO-1.... I hoped for more with the power team of engineers they have.

Those upgrades are so funny, typical Traxxas upgrades

That hole i body to let air out , upgrad ?

New foam bumper? 😂😂😂😂😂
I Believe the xo1 came out 10 years ago i honestly would of thought they would come out with whole new design n fix the problems the orginal had but no big disappointment.For the price of that u might as well get a infraction or felony for cheaper new even cheaper used,or even get a limittless with a decent combo n still stay under 800 n will be far more better

I Believe the xo1 came out 10 years ago i honestly would of thought they would come out with whole new design n fix the problems the orginal had but no big disappointment.For the price of that u might as well get a infraction or felony for cheaper new even cheaper used,or even get a limittless with a decent combo n still stay under 800 n will be far more better
True that

I believe it's the rear wing that took 10 years to design 🤪😂😂😂

Traxxas dealer: How may I help you?

Me: I'd like to purchase the new xo1's body only.

Traxxas dealer: Sir, you won't be able to go very fast with just the body. [Rolls eyes and chuckles]

Me: I won't be able to go very fast if I bought the whole car. That's why I'm gonna put the body on my Arrma!
[puts babypowder on hand, pimp slaps Traxxas dealer, grabs shell and runs out screaming ARRMA TOUGH BABY!!!!

😁 :ROFLMAO:

Traxxas dealer: How may I help you?

Me: I'd like to purchase the new xo1's body only.

Traxxas dealer: Sir, you won't be able to go very fast with just the body. [Rolls eyes and chuckles]

Me: I won't be able to go very fast if I bought the whole car. That's why I'm gonna put the body on my Arrma!
[puts babypowder on hand, pimp slaps Traxxas dealer, grabs shell and runs out screaming ARRMA TOUGH BABY!!!!

😁 :ROFLMAO:
i do dig the xo1 body😍

The body looks great 🤷‍♂️
body looks great! I just don't see the $750 price tag when I look at the vehicle I see $500 tops.

Traxxas dealer: Cars $750 cost $200 to make
Arrma dealer: Cars $650 cost $350 to make
Traxxas guys man I got a deal!!! LMAO

Eh, wouldn't that be the a Traxxas XO-2?

Just like Arrama they like to use the same recipe on most of their cars and has a lot of similarities to the rest of the line. However, This is a completely new car.

It looks like they have ditched the "Traxxas tub" for a aluminum plate like the Sledge. Also added some badly needed aero stuff. I've seen so many video of them taking flight, that's why I went with the Limitless despite loving my Traxxas cars.

A review video. Near the end he hits 90 mph on a bike trail before he hits a bump.

And now a paid advertisement for traxxas! Lmao 😂. See on the other hand I 💭 how in the hell are they still in business? They make the cheapest car possible and sell it for the maximum by hyping up a below average product AT BEST. If you think the E-revo or XO-1 are a better platforms then the Kraton or the infraction you haven’t driven or worked on both. 💯% of the time I’ve bent,broke or destroyed a rig it was driver error I landed wrong or was going to fast.I traded my Nitro E-revo for a shotgun in 2010 once I found the kraton now I have an Arrma army!

1DEBCC19-085F-4DF9-A054-0C8DC47433D8.jpeg

Ya,the biggest bully on the street needs the little guys help!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 defending him. Just like the commercial lighting industry the guys with the biggest advertising and salesman groups sell the cheapest poop out there! FACTS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back