Thoughts on this battery please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrister

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hi guy's looking to purchase a 4s for my kraton. Was wondering would this be a good make & model to purchase?

Thank you

Attachments

• 26BA8A2D-4EDF-406E-9CAB-90F2CA391D9B.jpeg
    26BA8A2D-4EDF-406E-9CAB-90F2CA391D9B.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
Hi guy's looking to purchase a 4s for my kraton. Was wondering would this be a good make & model to purchase?

Thank you
I have one and love it. Only drawback is size and weight. It’s a big one, but it fits fine.

I have one and love it. Only drawback is size and weight. It’s a big one, but it fits fine.

Thanks for the quick reply.! Out of interest what is the best method of judging if a lipo will fit ( in this case the new kraton)? Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply.! Out of interest what is the best method of judging if a lipo will fit ( in this case the new kraton)? Cheers
Would have to be go by the measurements they claim and check with the dimensions listed in the manual. Having said that, my Turnigy battery does go in at a push and so I've ordered my two 3S batteries of the same brand on the basis that might be a tight squeeze but then I've read of people buying batteries supposedly within the specified dimension only to find that in reality they were bigger.

Many members use them, never heard anything negative in performance.

That 48mmx48mmx139 is pretty much a standard for 4500-5000mah 4 and 6s hard case batteries. They are what Arrma had in mind when designing their battery trays. Perfect fit, looks like a good battery but a little pricey. I buy the Vant and Hobbystar hardcases which are a little cheaper, at least in the US.

Why not just buy a 6s and turn your throttle down on the tx? I can turn my typhon down to below half throttle. It would save you buying 6s lipos in the future when you are ready for the extra speed.

If you are talking a 6S Kraton, just get a 6S lipo. Forget about that TH Limiter on the TX already. Leave it 100%. Learn how to drive with it.. Braking sucks when you drop it down below that. TH LIM is lame.
If you are talking a Kraton 4S I don't know how to help you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back