Thoughts on this combo for the Kraton 6s and another question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hobbywing EZRUN MAX8 with 2200kv motor combo allowing HV servo usage. What can I expect from this combo running it with the stock pinion and a 4s battery?

Also would it be okay to transfer of the stock ESC and Motor from the Kraton to a Losi 2.0 conversion or will it be overpowered etc..?

Thanks.

Hey man, I figure you’re trying to find a viable esc to run that Savox 1210 at 7.4V. I’m not sure if you were looking at that Max8 Combo on amazon but if so, I wanted to say that on amazon it says the Max8 can do 7.4V for HV servos but on the Hobbywing website it only lists it as 7.2V. I realize that 7.2 is better than 6 but I just wanted to let you know that discrepancy.

Hey man, I figure you’re trying to find a viable esc to run that Savox 1210 at 7.4V. I’m not sure if you were looking at that Max8 Combo on amazon but if so, I wanted to say that on amazon it says the Max8 can do 7.4V for HV servos but on the Hobbywing website it only lists it as 7.2V. I realize that 7.2 is better than 6 but I just wanted to let you know that discrepancy.

What a strange rating at 7.2 considering all HV servos pretty much list at 7.4. Will it still be better than running on 6v or must you have a 7.4v rated ESC for a 7.4v servo to maximise performance?

What a strange rating at 7.2 considering all HV servos pretty much list at 7.4. Will it still be better than running on 6v or must you have a 7.4v rated ESC for a 7.4v servo to maximise performance?
I would assume that 7.2 is better than 6.0 but I’m also relatively new to electronic swaps!

The hell, they took out support for 5s lipos as well. I need to find the manual that came with mine and have a look at it.

The hell, they took out support for 5s lipos as well. I need to find the manual that came with mine and have a look at it.

ya, idk anything about anything but I just saw Batman talking about putting in a HV servo yesterday and saw him talking about an ESC that I didn’t think did 7.4V today..how do you achieve 5S? 1 pack or 2?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back