Infraction Thoughts on what you plan to buy on Black Friday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'm hoping they drop the Arrma Infraction price down.

What are all you hoping to pick up at a deal?
The 4 things I’m looking for.
1. Kraton 6S EXB
2.6S infraction
3.batteries (can never have enough) 😜
4. New 📻 radio (Futaba)

Things I need
1. New TV
2. New microwave thanks to power company.
3. New weed eater
4. Car cover for 70' Nova
5. Rear tire for FZ1
Will any of these things happen on BF idn, but priorities trump rc.

I'm looking to get within the next 6 months:

Axial Ryft
Vorteks BLX (for track)
Another Senton (for track)

BF, basically looking for sales on those (especially the Ryft), tires, maybe a batt or 2.

Also still waiting for the Arcade 1-up NFL Blitz arcade game to go on sale to add to my collection! 🤗
I'm looking to get within the next 6 months:

Axial Ryft
Vorteks BLX (for track)
Another Senton (for track)

BF, basically looking for sales on those (especially the Ryft), tires, maybe a batt or 2.

Also still waiting for the Arcade 1-up NFL Blitz arcade game to go on sale to add to my collection! 🤗
O yeah, a Mojave too!!!

Things I need
1. New TV
3. New weed eater
5. Rear tire for FZ1
Have had the LG Neo chef 1.5 cuft microwave for a few months. Its the best micro I have ever had. Tons of cool features and pretty cheap.
Never thought I would buy an electric weed trimmer but the Greenworks Pro 80v brushless is a beast. Got mine at Lowes. I will never go back to gas trimmers again.

Last edited:
The 4 things I’m looking for.
1. Kraton 6S EXB
2.6S infraction
3.batteries (can never have enough) 😜
4. New 📻 radio (Futaba)

I have a K6 brand new EXB untouched only thing missing is the box . I’ll give you a deal if you’re able to pick it up ???

8CED3DC9-F038-4824-BDB0-C88DC78012B3.jpeg

CF3867E7-6045-48F1-BC6B-65F0F6F2E3B6.jpeg

I have a K6 brand new EXB untouched only thing missing is the box . I’ll give you a deal if you’re able to pick it up ???

View attachment 256058

View attachment 256059
Bro, You live in Rhode Island!! you guys have a million people yet? I was stationed at Fort Devens back in the EARLY 90's (like 1990) and we went thru Rhode Island (we were going to New Haven and drove down along the coast) I remember thinking there's no one here and I grew up in a small town in Michigan. you got Better luck trading a bear for some honey!!! LMAO!!! I wound be open to shipping, but I get it the post office is like 3 hours away. The post office still the general store and barber shop?

Bro, You live in Rhode Island!! you guys have a million people yet? I was stationed at Fort Devens back in the EARLY 90's (like 1990) and we went thru Rhode Island (we were going to New Haven and drove down along the coast) I remember thinking there's no one here and I grew up in a small town in Michigan. you got Better luck trading a bear for some honey!!! LMAO!!! I wound be open to shipping, but I get it the post office is like 3 hours away. The post office still the general store and barber shop?

Lol not sure when the last time you’ve been to RI but there’s a dunkin in very corner and it only takes 40 min to drive from the top of the state to the next lol . Plenty of post offices around too. If your interested pm me an offer the rig will end up costing a 100 to ship . I didn’t know where you were located that’s why I said better deal if you could pick it up

Lol not sure when the last time you’ve been to RI but there’s a dunkin in very corner and it only takes 40 min to drive from the top of the state to the next lol . Plenty of post offices around too. If your interested pm me an offer the rig will end up costing a 100 to ship . I didn’t know where you were located that’s why I said better deal if you could pick it up
Last time was the only time 1990. The shipping costs nowadays is crazy. I don’t know how they do free shipping.
BD54562C-58DD-4F7C-98D1-E7569A3588C4.png

Things I need
1. New TV
3. New weed eater
5. Rear tire for FZ1
Respect it. I'm trying to tackle both
I've been shopping new battery chargers for a bit now, hoping I can snag a good deal on an isdt k2 air🙂🤞
Ohhhh I with you on the new lipo charger. Why is the air version so popular? I have the Spektrum charger forget which one but I'm tired if Spektrum products

A better hobby grade rock tumbler. I’d love a Thumbler (with a 15lb barrel). Also an electric smoker.
Rock tumbler would be a good name for one of my crawlers! (y)
I think the only thing I'll be getting on black friday is some Rolaids, because I plan on piggin' out on Thanksgiving! 🤣

OK, maybe if I run across something too good to pass up, but have nothing specific in my sights. Unless Axial puts the new 1/6 Honcho on deep discount that is.

Rock tumbler would be a good name for one of my crawlers! (y)
I think the only thing I'll be getting on black friday is some Rolaids, because I plan on piggin' out on Thanksgiving! 🤣

OK, maybe if I run across something too good to pass up, but have nothing specific in my sights. Unless Axial puts the new 1/6 Honcho on deep discount that is.
Yeah I get you there. I need to go ahead and order the electric smoker so I can do a turkey for Thanksgiving, so Ill miss a black Friday sale on that. I used to only use an offset but it’s too difficult (painful) right now. So I am excited about being able to start slow smoking again.

As for rock tumbling, I got a small tumbler at the beginning of the year and have really enjoyed it, way more than I expected. The best part is the kid loves looking for rocks with me and we tend to do it almost every day 😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back