Kraton Thrasher Front Bumper By T-Bone Raceing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just Installed Thrasher Front and Rear Bumper on My Armma Kraton and Noticing some Front End Dip. I still run my Stock Shocks Adjusted down to max. I'm New Getting back into the RC Game, I have purchase a Set of Tenko Front and Rear Springs that i believe will help some yet to put them on as of yet. Any other Suggestions Please Sorry for Sounding Dumb.

Attachments

• 0209171631.jpg
    0209171631.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 55
Just Installed Thrasher Front and Rear Bumper on My Armma Kraton and Noticing some Front End Dip. I still run my Stock Shocks Adjusted down to max. I'm New Getting back into the RC Game, I have purchase a Set of Tenko Front and Rear Springs that i believe will help some yet to put them on as of yet. Any other Suggestions Please Sorry for Sounding Dumb.
Tekno Springs Like I Said Sorry for Sounding DUMB.

When you say "droop" are you referring to the front end sitting below the lower A-arm? The front and rear lower arms should run level to the ground. I would be surprised, even on stock springs that the car would sit like that, unless it was damaged. Maybe you can just stretch the springs out until you get the Tekno springs.

When you say "droop" are you referring to the front end sitting below the lower A-arm? The front and rear lower arms should run level to the ground. I would be surprised, even on stock springs that the car would sit like that, unless it was damaged. Maybe you can just stretch the springs out until you get the Tekno springs.
No I ment I lowered the Shock Adjustment down all the way on Stock Spring and I do have the Tekno Springs now going to install over the next weekend. The Thrasher Front Bumper is a Beast has a little weight lucky because like I said just getting back into the Game.

Thanks for the Info also going to go get a Sample Pack of different Shock Oils to see what that would do also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back