Infraction Throttle and steering not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plugged the servo from my slash into the arrma and the throttle and handbrake from the arrma work and on the slash the steering works to.
Well there you go! you have a bad steering servo.

This is why some simple troubleshooting is better than randomly guessing and throwing parts at it. You would have waited for a new ESC only to find that it didn't fix your problem.

could be a servo gone bad which is shorting out the BEC, check that before ordering a new ESC

unplug the servos from the receiver and see if the ESC comes back to life. then plug one servo in at a time and see which one kills it.
Thank you so much. It is my steering servo that is not working. Is there anything I can do to fix the servo or do I have to buy a new one?
could be a servo gone bad which is shorting out the BEC, check that before ordering a new ESC

unplug the servos from the receiver and see if the ESC comes back to life. then plug one servo in at a time and see which one kills it.
Thank you so much. It is my steering servo that is not working. Is there anything I can do to fix the servo or do I have to buy a new one?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back