Senton Throttle beeping, no drive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeki

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
I have a problem with my Senton 3S BLX.

My previous ESC stopped working. I waited about 2 weeks and received a new one. I connected everything properly, bound successfully to my transmitter, and set the throttle according to the instructions.

I now have steering but no forward or reverse. When I engage the throttle the ESC flashes red, beeping loudly and constantly. The beeping stops as soon as my finger is off the throttle. The RC is registering the input but instead of throttle I just get these shrill beeps. If I turn my throttle trim up all the way, the same thing will happen.

I have tried resetting the new ESC, checking all connections... everything I can possibly think of.

Is something else broken then, like the motor? Official support isn't available to me until Monday.

Update: Being sent a new motor under warranty. Will re-update in a few days once it arrives and I install it.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue when the bearings in my motor failed. Can you push the car forwards and backwards when all four wheels are on the floor?

I had a similar issue when the bearings in my motor failed. Can you push the car forwards and backwards when all four wheels are on the floor?
Nope! I can turn them by hand so didn't think to use this test method until now.

Someone in another area also had a motor bearing failure and their symptoms matched up with mine.

Guess I'll be on the wait list for a motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back