Throttle/braking settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Sexy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Typhon 6s
Hey all, fairly new to Arrma. Is there telemetry similar to Trx where I can set all my trims on an app/phone/iPad etc...
I'm no good with the button pushing, holding, flashing, # of beeps.....etc.

No.
You can get a better transmitter with those options. And a program card for the ESC.

No.
You can get a better transmitter with those options. And a program card for the ESC.
And I will be able to set brake percentage, throttle percentage, etc...?
Thanks for the reply.

There are 2 separate groups of settings.

ESC settings (brake force and punch being most important) you set using the program button on the switch or with a program card. Hobbywing cards work with Arrma ESCs and many other rebrands.

Any radio with a menu and a display will let you set throttle and brake endpoints, exponentials, speeds, trims, etc.

For example, on my RC4g I have different settings for multiple cars for me and for my kid (his are usually limited to 50% throttle).

There are 2 separate groups of settings.

ESC settings (brake force and punch being most important) you set using the program button on the switch or with a program card. Hobbywing cards work with Arrma ESCs and many other rebrands.

Any radio with a menu and a display will let you set throttle and brake endpoints, exponentials, speeds, trims, etc.

For example, on my RC4g I have different settings for multiple cars for me and for my kid (his are usually limited to 50% throttle).
Thanks for all the info!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back