Infraction Throttle issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTrout

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I have a 6s Infraction that started having a issue yesterday that I am not sure why its doing this. Truck is stock except for pinion, and diff fluids changed. No wrecks, or water damage. So yesterday while stopped i hit reverse a few times and nothing. When i walked over and picked up the truck the wheels spun forward and i had to raise throttle trim to get it to stop. I decreased trim back to center but still had no reverse and truck drove fine. Today the reverse is working but unless i put throttle trim at 75% it will take off on me. Is my ESC going out , or am I overlooking something? Any help or experiences you've had like this please let me know what it was. Thanks

that's what I hate about some of those remotes with 50/75/100 throttle switches. I believe initially you may have accidentally moved the throttle trim knob taking away your reverse. not understanding what happened you changed the throttle to 75% and that has a different trim center position than 100%. So what I would do is get your wheels off the ground turn the switch to 100% and find the center on the throttle trim (where wheels stop spinning and you have forward and reverse). I feel like Im missing something when it comes to these remotes so i believe someone more knowledgeable will chime in with a better answer

that's what I hate about some of those remotes with 50/75/100 throttle switches. I believe initially you may have accidentally moved the throttle trim knob taking away your reverse. not understanding what happened you changed the throttle to 75% and that has a different trim center position than 100%. So what I would do is get your wheels off the ground turn the switch to 100% and find the center on the throttle trim (where wheels stop spinning and you have forward and reverse). I feel like Im missing something when it comes to these remotes so i believe someone more knowledgeable will chime in with a better answer
My throttle limit switch was untouched at 100%. When i said i moved throttle to 75%to get the wheels to stop i meant the knob. I hope this clarifies to what i think you're asking. Im still learning how to fine tune everything. I just put it on the stand and unless the throttle knob is at 2 or 3 o clock position my wheels are spinning at any position less than that.

Look for 'throttle range adjust' in your manual.
That will take care of it. These cheapo transmitters are not very reliable.

Make sure you are on 100% on trim is on zero.

Thanks for all the input guys. Not sure how it became not calibrated? I did a bind, and calibrate with my DX3 and everything is g2g.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back