Throttle issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I’m having issues when I run 6s on outcast. As I’m driving it it will by itself go full throttle for a second or two enough to wheelie and do back flips. It’s out of control especially when jumping. I’m thinking my esc is failing. Any ideas?

You could try re-binding and re-setting your parameters but it may not help. My BLX started doing stupid stuff not long after it got wet once.

And that’s when it started with me. So I need a new esc. What’s a better upgrade?

And that’s when it started with me. So I need a new esc. What’s a better upgrade?

The Max6 just barely fits in. You'll need to turn your center body support around. But I it's been very reliable and the price was good. I think I paid $125 or $150 for it.

I’m having issues when I run 6s on outcast. As I’m driving it it will by itself go full throttle for a second or two enough to wheelie and do back flips. It’s out of control especially when jumping. I’m thinking my esc is failing. Any ideas?
Before getting a new ESC, check your throttle trim on your radio, as it possibly could have moved accidentally. If it moved just a bit, hopefully it might be the cause of this, and you just need to adjust the trim back slightly (in neutral).

Before getting a new ESC, check your throttle trim on your radio, as it possibly could have moved accidentally. If it moved just a bit, hopefully it might be the cause of this, and you just need to adjust the trim back slightly (in neutral).
Thank you I will check that as it is very possible it moved cause I put it in a tool bag along with my sons stampede remote

I have this same problem on my kraton v3. What ended up fixing it?
I have no idea but it doesn’t do it anymore. It could be re learning the throttle. That’s all I’ve done so far

I have no idea but it doesn’t do it anymore. It could be re learning the throttle. That’s all I’ve done so far
Mike, I gather the throttle trim had "NOT" accidentally moved in your tool bag? If not, was it possibly the battery connector not 100% connected that time possibly?

Mike, I gather the throttle trim had "NOT" accidentally moved in your tool bag? If not, was it possibly the battery connector not 100% connected that time possibly?
Very possible cause shortly after that I had to spread the connectors male ends. The connections were very lose

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back