Senton Throttle reduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casi-CH

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Talion
Hi all,

A newbie question: Is there any difference in response rate when operating at 50/75/100%?

e.g.: Is it better/easier to run the car at 75/100% on 2S LiPo than 50% on 3S LiPo?

Thanks
Carsten

I don’t believe so, I personally like running on 3s and dialing it down for younger people to use. It’s just so much fun on 3s to run it on only 2s.

Hi all,

A newbie question: Is there any difference in response rate when operating at 50/75/100%?

e.g.: Is it better/easier to run the car at 75/100% on 2S LiPo than 50% on 3S LiPo?

Thanks
Carsten
You'll have better control with the lower settings, but it will be a pretty boring run on 2S, even at 100%, it's ok.
But it's great if you're learning how to drive the car. Increase the speed as you get more comfortable with the handling.
Remember, you can change the speed setting on the fly. When navigating complex terrain, scale it back so you can have better control over the entire range of throttle and then bump it up on the "flat spots".

Thanks for the explanation: coming from digital slotracing, the digital reduction is not working as good as reducing the input voltage. Here it seems to be different.
However, I ordered a 2S Lipo for training purposes in order to avoid crashing the chassis again...:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back