Throttle response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bAdNeWs-89

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Hi guys I've finally got round to testing my motor esc and steering today. Steering and esc all binded well. But for some reason my throttle response is on another level. When pressing the throttle there isn't anything until a 3rd of the way down and it just gives it full beans. And in all honesty it scared the life out of me as it was a lot louder than expected from the gears and diffs etc. But how can i a just throttle response. And with the tp motor not coming with instructions on what cable goes where Could it be this. Cables was slight warm to.

You need to calibrate the radio to the ESC. Before starting calibration, make sure you center the throttle trim and set your expo (if you have one) to 100%.

I calibrated the esc and steering before connecting the motor. I do have expo witch is also set 100% but still no joy could it be the fact that i connected the motor after calibrating.

I calibrated the esc and steering before connecting the motor. I do have expo witch is also set 100% but still no joy could it be the fact that i connected the motor after calibrating.
Shouldn’t matter. Can you take a pic of the setup so I can see what we’re working with?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back