Kraton Throttle switch in reverse on transmitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ostang351

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey everyone, as title says, I have a new V2 Kraton with stock tactic and noticed the switch on the back of the transmitter for the throttle is in the reversed position. The truck runs fine, but I'm wondering if I'm losing any full throttle this way. Should I flip it to normal and reprogram the esc?

Thanks

Why you loosing throttle way? Its just set to an direction. The way you have already setted with teaching the ESC.
Do you're car running forward while you push brake? I think no. So it is not necessary to change. Keep it like it is.
I do not know which transmitter is include the Kraton, but the controller of the Nero has programable endpoints.
I them set wrong, then you will loose control way of an channel.

Hey everyone, as title says, I have a new V2 Kraton with stock tactic and noticed the switch on the back of the transmitter for the throttle is in the reversed position. The truck runs fine, but I'm wondering if I'm losing any full throttle this way. Should I flip it to normal and reprogram the esc?

Thanks

You are fine. My V2 Kraton came the same way.

I had the same comment but i checked the manual and it looks like this is default setting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back