DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
I was thinking of the losi dblxe I think it’s like 1100 I think electric of course I love arrma but I have all the different chassis they produce.
It’s fun getting a new rig but once you get init almost same set up, same shocks, same parts unless you upgrade. I would like to get something RTR so no need for upgrading!!!
so I’m looking for something different and I think this beast will get me there I love bashing.
now i need advice from owners because they know the pros and cons so let’s have at it PROS AND CONS GO!

N
Do you have any big scale trucks right now ?
Nome I almost pulled the Groton the 1/5 Kraton but I see a lot of ppl have issues with it so that made me weary of it plus I have 6s exp kraton already and didn’t want the same chassis/truck but bigger which I love and almost bout it but I want something different like that look of the losi.
Why do you ask ?
None**
Trigger****

I have / had 4 big rc’s and they all do something better than the other . Search your thoughts on what you want and expect before you drop $1k .
The DBXL-E is absolutely a tank , extremely well engineered, but more of a handling , small to moderate jumps , imo , not for the “big” sends.

I have / had 4 big rc’s and they all do something better than the other . Search your thoughts on what you want and expect before you drop $1k .
The DBXL-E is absolutely a tank , extremely well engineered, but more of a handling , small to moderate jumps , imo , not for the “big” sends.
Well I don’t do big sends as long as it handle track jumps ? What do you think ?
I’m happy with something more realistically something that drives like a 1:1 sand buggy
I love you said handles great which is what I’m looking for .
So it’s worth the coin?

Well I don’t do big sends as long as it handle track jumps ? What do you think ?
I’m happy with something more realistically something that drives like a 1:1 sand buggy
I love you said handles great which is what I’m looking for .
So it’s worth the coin?
Without doubt it is the best handling of all the big 1/5 rigs , race inspired suspension, beefy shocks , etc . If that’s what you want , awesome rig !!!!

Without doubt it is the best handling of all the big 1/5 rigs , race inspired suspension, beefy shocks , etc . If that’s what you want , awesome rig !!!!
Thanks man I’m sold I’ll put up a pic here when she arrives!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back