Talion Time to see what the all new ARRMA Talion 6s BLX V4 2019 look like and can do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice! I'm real interested to see how it holds up to your level of running.

One comment I have is that I've been looking over the V4 manual vs V3 and I think there's no change to the rear suspension links as you pointed out in the video. The ball cups on the links look to be the same as well as the balls themselves. Might want to check that since I know there will be a lot of folks watching your video for the V4 changes and I wouldn't want you to share incorrect info.

This time we do some gravel and walking on water with the all new ARRMA Talion 6s BLX v4 2019.

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY

Beastmode engaged!

Very Nice! I'm real interested to see how it holds up to your level of running.

One comment I have is that I've been looking over the V4 manual vs V3 and I think there's no change to the rear suspension links as you pointed out in the video. The ball cups on the links look to be the same as well as the balls themselves. Might want to check that since I know there will be a lot of folks watching your video for the V4 changes and I wouldn't want you to share incorrect info.
They are different the wide head screw holds them from falling off.

They are different the wide head screw holds them from falling off.
I think you may be confusing these with the new parts in the steering up front. There doesn't appear to be anything new with the rear upper links according to the manual. It is possible the manual is incorrect, however the pivot balls at the shock tower already have a washer to help retain the ball cups so there wouldn't be much need to change it...

V4

V3

I think you may be confusing these with the new parts in the steering up front. There doesn't appear to be anything new with the rear upper links according to the manual. It is possible the manual is incorrect, however the pivot balls at the shock tower already have a washer to help retain the ball cups so there wouldn't be much need to change it...

V4
View attachment 33991

V3
View attachment 33992
Wa

V4
View attachment 33991

V3
View attachment 33992
yes I was talking about the front reread and seen your where talking about the rear my apologies!!

Missed the GoPro, i am sorry..took some tape, and a old construction helmet and taped ma phone on it...angle aint the best but ya all get the idea what the car takes..the all new ARRMA Talion 6s BLX v4 2019

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #GALAXYS8

Missed the GoPro, i am sorry..took some tape, and a old construction helmet and taped ma phone on it...angle aint the best but ya all get the idea what the car takes..the all new ARRMA Talion 6s BLX v4 2019

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #GALAXYS8

Sometimes you have to improvise :)
Had you not said anything I doubt anyone would have even know.

Just pulled trigger this morning at Horizon Hobby. Bought 2019 Arrma Tailion ?, added 16 & 22 pinion gear to go along with the 13&20 that comes with it. Now the waiting begins ?

My Talion have these. Are they much different? The washer side looks smaller than the new ones, but the old ones couldn’t pop as well so I don’t really understand
Yes they’re significantly different...the side with the hex drive in it is what has been changed to larger OD that cannot pass through the ID of the ball ends. The current design can pop through especially after wear and some crashing.

Last edited:
ARRMA Talion 6s BLX V4 (2019) , is my favorite basher today..taking all the beating, fixed the rear ballend on the brace..no sign of anything. #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

The speed master is the new bash master!, so impressed of the Talion 6s BLX v4 (2019) its a work of art. #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

Well..almost 2 years since last record drop..this is how it goes when ya miss everything ?? But, the Carnage on the ARRMA Talion 6s BLX v4 (2019) aint to bad ?. #ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAHOF #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACKNG #RYNOS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back