Typhon Time to work on my baby! I decided to just keep this Typhon TLR! I couldn't break it apart because it would be breaking my heart!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bukshypro

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Typhon TLR
  3. Vorteks
I have some Typhon 6S RTR coming on Sunday from which I ll just put the electrinics in here and run it on the highest 4S C rating battery I can get (probably red Zeee 120C 2S x2 btw) so battery life will be insane, motor warm and perhaps car will still rip well enough!

I read here on the forum that for bashing 50k is good center, with 20k front 10k rear but please do advise me on that.

Btw I swear these are the best shocks in existent! No prisoners

Miss you people!

Love,
Hunor,
Turbo RC

IMG_20230330_221110.jpg

I have some Typhon 6S RTR coming on Sunday from which I ll just put the electrinics in here and run it on the highest 4S C rating battery I can get (probably red Zeee 120C 2S x2 btw) so battery life will be insane, motor warm and perhaps car will still rip well enough!

I read here on the forum that for bashing 50k is good center, with 20k front 10k rear but please do advise me on that.

Btw I swear these are the best shocks in existent! No prisoners

Miss you people!

Love,
Hunor,
Turbo RC

View attachment 289299

It's a great RC if we mean TLR....you also said the RTR :)

I run mine only on 4S using with a single 4S China Hobby battery. I changed the end to IC5
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B098J2PCH9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The battery runs hard until LVC I am very happy with I have since bought 3 more. I went with the older HW Max8 in this one after the Firma 150a started cutting in/out with the stock BLX motor 2050kv. This guy runs good against my best bud Typhon v5 6S. The pinion is 21T runs cool and quick!! On a track or any farm course we make on his land, he cannot beat me...football field run he would with a 6S but we do not run like that...only bash so she is great!

1680212065871.png

It's a great RC if we mean TLR....you also said the RTR :)

I run mine only on 4S using with a single 4S China Hobby battery. I changed the end to IC5
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B098J2PCH9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The battery runs hard until LVC I am very happy with I have since bought 3 more. I went with the older HW Max8 in this one after the Firma 150a started cutting in/out with the stock BLX motor 2050kv. This guy runs good against my best bud Typhon v5 6S. The pinion is 21T runs cool and quick!! On a track or any farm course we make on his land, he cannot beat me...football field run he would with a 6S but we do not run like that...only bash so she is great!

View attachment 289302
im glad one of my best friends here has the same car <3
sorry about my comments, I have ADHD and my brain goes with 500k rpm per second so sometimes even in text I just speak too fast. What I meant is that we are now breakers in the UK, like jennysrc but probably 3432423x smaller, and a 6S RTR Typhon is coming into our stock of which I'll just buy the electronics off, which then I will throw into my own Typhon TLR which we initially bought for the business to take apart, but my heart did not let that.
its interesting to hear that the car runs cold even on 21T pinion, it must be a monster.
to also add to this, I feel I had enough of plastic drivetrains, I've had my friends FTX DR8 around me and I kept hearing the whole metal thing all day long and it really touched me. I love that tough sound of how everything is metal. I will still rebuild my broken chassis Vorteks 4S into a Big ROck so I got a 4S basher, but I had enough of the 3S class which costs way more to maintain than an actual Kraton EXB or TLR Typhon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back