Tire alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I’m still pretty new to this hobby. I’ve got two sentons and my blx started to have a wobble on the rear tire after bashing and breaking the rear outer axle so I replaced it and noticed it’s still wobbling. So I checked everything and it’s all tight and good but could it be out of alignment? Also noticed some camber to all four tires is that normal or should I adjust them?? Thanks for the help!

I go with Zero camber all around. I say your Wheel was also damaged. Look over the wheel's hub carefully. Also, try swapping another non-wobbling wheel to that one corner and see if it still wobbles. If not, then that one questionable wheel is also bent. Carnage will cause all of this. Is what it is. Drive as is or get a new pair of matching wheels if it matters. Depending how you like to drive and where.
Do you balance your wheels??
Does it wobble when throttling on the bench? Extreme vibration? Could be worn out foams inside the wheel. A worn out wheel.
Or Is it just an untrue and un-round wheel?
Try what I stated above to narrow it down more so.:cool:

Last edited:
Is the bearing damaged? The wobble could also be caused by an unbalanced tire or messed up wheel. If possible can you share a video describing the issue? With camber, set it to 0. Try what SrC said to do first.

A Video is a great idea. Will tell the picture much better for us here.

Thank you everyone I will get a video later today and look more in depth at the wheel hex. Appreciate the advice!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back