Mojave Tire and wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for tyres (rubber) I would recomend a tyre with the lugs closer to each other as its going to be on road and dirt. And a sticky compound.
as for wherls there isn't really a difference except for aluminium or plastic. I'd go plastic as the other is for crawlers.

Finding a tire/wheel combo around d the 5.5inchs of stock size is a challenge.most wheels will rub the steering blocks & rear t-buckles.ive learned to buy the best.buying cheaper yikes has always been a waste of $ after 1 comes apart on 2nd run....IMO proline is the best...my mojave is far from Stock so I don't have a answer for you.these 5.02inch proline belted 2.8s would begood,be good, don't now about fitment on stock mojave.absolutly no ballooning. I've had them upto 60mph.little tip::::I use diff shim to help with clearance on some wheels to fit

16177277508501365698299925672694.jpg

16177278130438748276999907714756.jpg

Those look solid. From.what I've heard so far Proline looks like best overall choice.

My 8s mojave destroyed belted & beadlocked 2.8 duratrax lockup on 3rd run an 1st on 8s.it takes alot for me to say overpowered.it was borderline.only senton 8s i can definitely say was overpowered. Whole truck would just fly in the air when punched,woulda probly did a standing backflip an explode all 4 tire trying it

Overall I like the stock wheels/tires. But they don't come cheap at $45. for a pair. Small that they are and all. They cost almost as much as some Upgrade belted tires. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back