Tire Glue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorite, getting glue on your fingers then ripping your skin off to get the glue off. But seriously if you want to get tire glue off your fingers, use nail polish remover. some glue packs come with a bottle for removing glue, which is basically just nail polish remover. it dissolves and softens the glue so it disappears or so you can pull it off easier.

Yes, acetone is the main ingredient in polish remover. I don't glue my fingers together. lol
AKA glue is one of the best tire glues that can be fond.

That's why I got some. They say it's perfect for RC tires. I have some gluing / repair to do and will test very soon.
The stuff is awesome. I use it. It works wonders

The stuff is awesome. I use it. It works wonders

Have you used it to repair a tire that has a small split at the bead or similar? One brand new lp backflip of mine came unglued and tore slightly. Is this the right stuff to try to fuse it back together...rubber to rubber? I'm hoping this is the easiest and cheapest fix. Only asking because Im curious and obviously I'll be trying it soon for personal xp. I don't have a photo but it's about a 4mm tear just at the bead... Glad I caught it in time.

Have you used it to repair a tire that has a small split at the bead or similar? One brand new lp backflip of mine came unglued and tore slightly. Is this the right stuff to try to fuse it back together...rubber to rubber? I'm hoping this is the easiest and cheapest fix. Only asking because Im curious and obviously I'll be trying it soon for personal xp. I don't have a photo but it's about a 4mm tear just at the bead... Glad I caught it in time.
Yep, that's the right stuff for that.

Yup works wonders

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back