Tire paint.... WOW!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
Bought cheap waterproof tire paint from eBay. 3 days and they are at my door. Another hour and now my badlands mx28s have never looked better. It’s not professional by any means but it’s pretty good for my first time with this?‍♂️? I bought a white marker and a black one for mess ups for a total of $4 USD. Hopefully I gave someone an idea with this.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bought cheap waterproof tire paint from eBay. 3 days and they are at my door. Another hour and now my badlands mx28s have never looked better. It’s not professional by any means but it’s pretty good for my first time with this?‍♂️? I bought a white marker and a black one for mess ups for a total of $4 USD. Hopefully I gave someone an idea with this.View attachment 61302View attachment 61303
Looks great! Did this with a ser of Backflips once, but my driving style was not in tune with keeping the sidewalls off the ground?

Looks great! Did this with a ser of Backflips once, but my driving style was not in tune with keeping the sidewalls off the ground?
My boy did the same with some red paint. I felt bad for him bc he spent so much time getting it perfect and all of his tedious work was literally wiped clean during first bash. ?

Bought cheap waterproof tire paint from eBay. 3 days and they are at my door. Another hour and now my badlands mx28s have never looked better. It’s not professional by any means but it’s pretty good for my first time with this?‍♂️? I bought a white marker and a black one for mess ups for a total of $4 USD. Hopefully I gave someone an idea with this.View attachment 61302View attachment 61303
I have permanent marker doesn't last after 1 run

Oh, the good old days. When painting a wheel and tire seemed like such a good idea. Sigh.
IMG_20190318_092827_899.jpg

I
How long does that paint last, or is it just for shelf queens?
I’m not expecting it to last too long but I’m wanting to take a good photoshoot which is why I did it. I’ll let you know when I get it running again though

It's a complete waste of time since the stuff comes right off after a few good bashes!

Attachments

• KRATON Profile pix.jpeg
    KRATON Profile pix.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Side shot of THE KRATON .jpg
    Side shot of THE KRATON .jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 54
I’m 1 rainy run in before my hd input snapped but I got almost a full run in the wet rain on grass and they have only came off a little bit in the thinner areas... I knew it wouldn’t stay forever but it’s doing ok so far

It's a complete waste of time since the stuff comes right off after a few good bashes!
It does look sweet though. My outcast is as shelf queen right now since the weather is so sh!tty in Michigan. might be something to consider to get some cool pics though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back